Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Film Review...

Its been awhile since I visited the big screens so this evening I bugged my couzin to come to the movies with me. I wasnt sure what I wanted to see but we ended up seeing the RING 2.... :eek: .

The reason I'm online now is I'm still too jumpy to sleep. Damn every time I close my eyes I see that chick with the long hair, especially that bit when she's climbing up the well :(

I think Im going to give horror movies the flick for while redface.gif . Those of you who like your horror see it.

I give it 9/10, considering it did make me jump through out the entire movie.

I watched a dodgy copy of HITCHED...it was ok lakiin like other Will Smith movies theres always a big hype and then you realise its not all dat.

Ray (pirated copy) was great. kinda long tho.

I'm also thinking about taking my couzins to see either THE PACIFIER with vin diesil, or ROBOTS.

Let me know some of your reviews.

wasalaam.

J.Lee   

You should watch the original, the Japanese version, if you think Ring 2 is scary, Waa acuudi bilaysanaayay the whole time.

Also check out, If you are into suspense movies Identity and Taking Lives.

Intel   

Originally posted by MsWord:

You should watch the original, the Japanese version

yeah i was about to say that, you ain't seen nothing Intuition.. it gave me nightmares for yonks

i watched Ray recently also pirated copy.. it was ok, good music tho,, never like Ray Charlies b4 this movie

downloading right now some of his work

Bess.   

if u like japaness horror...trying watching the japaness version of the GRUDGE....i think its called YUKON...or something ....anyways....won't sleep for days...... ;)

ps....thanks 2 u msword....didn't sleep last nite....cause of that crazed killer u told me about....THANKS A BUNCH ....MISSY icon_razz.gif

1. Rajo - Very funny, a lot of xtra's, previews of other upcoming projects

2. Ring2 - Little scary, but its not the SCARIEST movie ever

3. SWAT - very nice, a lot of action

4. FLIGHT13 - crappy pictures (bootlegged)

Shirwac   

Originally posted by Intuition:

Damn every time I close my eyes I see that chick with the long hair, especially that bit when she's climbing up the well
:(

:D Noticed how agile she is?

Can't wait to see"RED EYE"

nafta   

^^ Lol...Another star wars fan I see...it will be out in couple of months...too long if u ask me

Anyway...for the UK nomads, the ring 2 (chinese/japanese) version was on the telly last nite.

I still haven't slept a wink since I woke up yesterday for salaad subxi, and I don't think I will get much sleep tonight either.

I will never watch a chinese horror movie ever in my life again...marqaati baa ka ta hiin

J.Lee   

Loool, I got jokes huh.

Anyway You're welcome and why were you scared Ted Bundy, I believe, is dead.

Yes!! ROBOTS rocks just hilarious, and i am going to see Ring 2 tomorrow hopefully; I hate scary movie but for some weird reason i keep on going back.

Besbaaso its called Ju-On ..

and yeah damn when will StarWars be released!

isn't "robots" a cartoon? most people i saw going into that movie were little boys. here are my list of some of the dummest movies ever:

1. Star Wars - people must be dumb to believe there are flying aliens.

2. Lord of the rings - another very dumb movie

3. QABYO2 - the 1st one was great, too bad they couldnt capture that in the 2nd.

Salaamz folks,

Man I'm like Conspiracy, I hate horror lakiin I'm making a mental note to see the Japanese version :( , make duca :( for me folks.

Supuu has it ever occured to you that movies change constantly, so every film review is different icon_razz.gif

Hey on the topic of Horror, I heard there's like this film thats considered "The" scariest movie made. I mean apparently people actually fainted or threw up when they were watching it, and in some places it was banned...(like Australia, where I live) has anyone heard of this? I forgot what its called.

And to all the Star Wars freaks what the hell is wrong with you people. I don't get what all the fuss is about. I've never sat through one of those movies, heck if its got anything to do with aliens I wont watch it. Aliens kulahaa eeew :rolleyes: thats like soooooo lame. Oh well each to their own i guess. But still very strange to me

wasalaam