Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

A Sudden Shock./Naxdin

Hibo   

What do you know about Naxdin, the sudden shock that you ever gone through? How it feels like, describe it please.

The worest one I ever experienced was when somebody told me with laughter that a close family member died, how absurd it is!

Hibo   

The biggest shock I had was when my sister was hit by a car three years ago (Thank Allah she wasn't hurt too bad).

It happened near our house and the neighbours informed us. Everybody run out of the house screaming and crying (u should have seen my mum and aunt, running down the street, bilaa kabo, wearing guntiino iyo dirac, screaming 'ba'ayeey' n 'hoogayeey'.....it would hav been funny if it wasn't so sad!). I, on the other hand, was numb all over....I couldn't move...I couldn't talk, I couldn't even think....I thought she was dead! They, however, thought I was a heartless b*tch....just because I wasn't crying and screaming my head off. What they didn't know was sidaan maalintaa u naxay weligay maana u nixin....n I hope never to (Insha Allah).

Naxdintu waa balaayo. It can literally kill u!

Hibo   

Oh barwaaqo,

that was realy a frieghtening experience. I can truely say that at the first part of a shocking news is what could dominate your entire conscious for good, and barely toss you apart from an unrestrained loss of control in your composure.

I was one day in a war, fighting as a dangerious Gaandhari. this guy who had to assist me in sorting out the amunition and fill up the magazine died due to several bullets in the head, while I was still under a huge pressure from the enemy whose their intent was to capture us alive. the second person to be hit by more than three bullets our driver, damn, in the middle of no one to help. But for few minutes, I could sustain myself defensively. Now the overwhelming numbers of the enemy don't seem one big gun should be able to resist their storm-like approach.

what do you think I could picture at that time, barwaaqo? dying for good was an option to me, becuase my assistant Gaandheri died, also the driver is crying for help, and I can't even drive the vehicle, TALO FARIHII WAAKA BAXDAY, the enemy are totally on our verges, they are in a position where they can smell the blood of my friends. and guess what? I am to commit a suicide! that is fight to death.

That was realy another shocking day.

Great topic Caydiid.

I think the biggest Naxdin for me was

....you've got one unheard message ... beep ... walaalo, abbaayo waaye ... hooyo allaha u naxariisto ... beep ...

Daamn, that was sad.

LST hooyada alaha u naxariisto that is shocking walaah.

My biggest naxdin was that when i was in somalia at the war my dad got shot one day and he came home covered all his cloth with blood i saw my mom screaming and runing out site and i couldn't even talk i was so numb only my tears was runing like crazy. I thought i was gonna lose my dad but alhamdulilah.

Salaan...

Barwaaqo:

Walashaa see tahey hada? I know it was three years ago, but still wax long-term injury gaarey ma jiraan? Ah, I ain't no personal injury lawyer, in case you are thinking like that. wink.gifwink.gif LoL.

Macsalaama!!

lawyer? C'moooooooon Miskiin. Be nice to barwaaqo.

I hope your sister is aight Barwaaqo.

Caydiid, are you telling us you were fighting in the civil war? Hayaay, I still think you are joking.

Who was the enemy?

Hibo   

Caydiid you started this whole thing looking for trouble. Unfortunately, you've not yet heard the answers you were looking for lol.

Let me give it to you:

The most naxdin day of my life was when Mooryaano broke into my home, as shocked as i was i couldn't believe their whole aim of breaking in was to steal the toilet seat lol thinking its some kinda luxury Salooto. That was so shocking, i was expecting something more. cwm2.gif

Oh did you also ask my happiest day??

It was the day Caydiid got killed. cwm29.gif

Hibo   

BUSTER:

Take it easy SIR, its all about the collective true stories we've been waiting from every WARYAA!

Check this one:

Naxdin aad ufoolxun waxey aheyd markii aan utagay cid oo reer awoowgeey ah anoo usido war naxdin leh oo kusaabsan wiilkooda oo dagaal lagu dilay. Subax alaseey ah ayey aheyd, waxaana guriga kabaxay anoo gaajo igu dhagantahay, balse kamurugeeysan sidaan warka usheegi lahaa.

Waxaan soo galay gurigii awoowgeey, oo ahaa meesha aan warka usiday, halkaas oo dadkii oo dhan inta igu soo yaaceen xitaa kuwii hurday subaxaas, baa isla markiiba ladareemay shucuurta wajigeyga kutaal, shaah ayaa la igu qabtay sideey caadadu aheydba. Waxaan bilaabay sida lax qare kumargaday camal ama rati ceego lagu dhagay sidiisoo kale inaan hadalka kumargado, anoon waxna wali sheegin laakiin aa moodid inaan hadlaayo, baan halmar warkii shaaca kaqaaday.

My exact quote, "Cabdinaasir wuu dhintay, dagaalkii shalay dhacay, meedkiisiina lama arag asaga iyo dhowr kale". Cidii reer awoowe aheyd isla markiiba guriga sharqantii baa yaraatay, oo wax hadlo inta lawaayay baan bilaabay inaan dhaho, alaha unaxariisto, markeey intaas afkeyga kasoo baxday ayey xaqiiq sadeen, daqiiqado kadibna baroor iyo calool xumo eey horey kabilaabeen.

Nasiib Wanaag, maalintii kadanbeesay Cabdinaasir waxaa lasoo sheegay meel aan joogo oo taar ah inuu noolyahay laakiin uu gacanta ugalay niman laqabtay oo dhaawac kubaxsaday gacanta cadawga. TALO FARIHII WAAK BAXDAY, Go'aan waxaan kugaaray inaan isla markiiba inaan warkii hubsan cidii kulaabto oo usheego bishaaradaan. ALLAHU AKBAR, waakan anoo dhag laqabto laheen, oo farxad latiicaayo. Ayadoo eey tahay hadana subax saacadii aan tacsida warbixinteeda siday, ayaan soo dhigtay isla gurigii oo sheekadaan shalay galab soo maqlay shaaca kaqaaday, markaas baa farxadii kadhacday waala ogaa, in qori aake ah oo guriga garabka ii saarnaa isla markiiba aan udhiibay wiilka hooyadiis anoo qoriga lahaayo eey katuurtay (( wax loo kala garan waayay baas iyo mashxarad)).

iga raali ahaado sheekada waa igu dabo dheeraatay aqyaarta!

Hibo   

Miskiin + LST:

Thanx walaalayaal. My sister is just fine, a 100% healthy, thanks to Allah. Alxamdulillah!

Miskiin: Honey I kno u r not a personal injury lawyer....u r too nice a person to be that! cwm2.gif

Hibo   

asalaamu aleykum

libaax, alaah ha unaxariisto, i think that is very naxdin.

anyway, my naxdin was when i was like 9, ma mom got sick and oneday she was sleeping near me and way qarowdey and i thought she was dying. i started runing outside and calling everyone crying"alla hooyo wey ooyneesa" thinking malak ku mood inuu hayo.

that was very naxdin wallaahi.

Hibo   

Najmo:

that was realy something laughable, ahahahahahahaha; that even proves you love your mother more than your father. lol

Hibo   

caydiid, adiga u got some issues wallahi.

anyway, i luv ma mom off course, but i didn't think luving ma mom is laughable at all.

and oh yeah, i luv ma dad too as much as i luv ma mom, but i never got to see him cuz he died when i was born.

mothers are very special.

peace.