Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

What are those enjoyable entertaining activities You do in your spare times..?

Lets see if we have common activities in our spare-times, i dont think we totally different( we are one group hadaa ka timid Mugdisho, bosaaso, Hargeyso)

Can we share please smile.gif

Yaabka Yaabkiis.

Ismahaan   

I just love to read, even after a long day I still manage to read. Books are exceptional they bring you to different worlds and different situations, as if you are actually there. Shopping and hanging out with friends.

I also have to add that I am, and have always been a creature of projects. There is always something I am curious about and want to learn. I cannot remember ever being bored unless I am trapped in a waiting room somewhere.

I like to go to a quite restourant/cafe with a good freind and chit chat.I love sheeko. Nitting or swimming with my little baby.

What about you MyOwnBoss?

I waste my spare time reading threads like this. :D

Badanaa qof wararka caalamka [current events] aqriyo ayaan ahay, mostly on newspapers. I never get tired reading them, especially at a good cafe place, oo koob shaah Soomaali weyn ku agyaalo, wargeyskaagana hortaala ku furanyahay. Hmmm...not bad, almost like a date. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^lol@ almost like a date...whoe your dates sound so much fun redface.gif

On my spare time I love reading the prophet csw and his companions life stories, it is just so amazing how much you can learn from their lives and how much impact it could have on your life. Also, I work out in the gym, and hang out with my friends and go shopping at times. But, am not crazy about shopping. That is all I guess.

Habeen wanaagsan

Kool_Kat   

MMA, Allaha kuu sahlo hee, hadaaba joornaal iyo koob shaah ey date kuula mid yihiin...Yaroow meesha gabar karaadso ku iri, ani waa iga walwalinoysaayee...Wah...

As for my spare time (if I get any), I enjoy shopping, specially for shoes...I also enjoy reading (anything and everything), chillin' with friends, and just staying home and doing NOTHING!!! :D

What chilling and hanging out with friends aad ka hadloysiin idinka? The guy asked you 'spare time' -- a time to yourself alone. Wee, farta in tabeelo waa weyn in la idiinku qoro waaye marka.

Mise lonely yaa la idin maleyn ka cabsanoysiin haddaa wax kale qortiin, friends, friends, shopping, shopping kulahaa. Don't worry, yours will be better than me dating newspapers at least. :D

Allaha kuu sahlo hee, hadaaba joornaal iyo koob shaah ey date kuula mid yihiin...Yaroow meesha gabar karaadso ku iri, ani waa iga walwalinoysaayee...Wah...

Ee aniga markaa aqrinaayo Toronto Star, adigana Cosmopolitan iyo Vanity Fair geeskaaga maka aqrisatidoo. Wah.

By the way, gabar waa heystaa, oo waa joogtaa, waliba mid isku dhaceyso, oo fiiriskeeda kaliya lugaha kaa gariirinaayo, and dankis feeri armaajo. Still I "date" with my newspapers and shaah Soomaali in quiet, reflective times. :D She knows this too, that she never bothers me markaa wargeys wato, mana maseerto. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^^^looool take it easy walalo

waa war wanagsan in ay ka maseerin "toronto star" icon_razz.gif

p.s. he said spare time, which in my book meant your free time like when you aren't @ school or work ... ;)

Aaliyyah   

^ That sounds like a good idea.

too bad though odaygan journaalkisa cashaqay .....KK cunug yar haysata ;)

am just kidding, no hard feelings :D

Kool_Kat   

MMA, amaa oysaahee? Waala dalacay laakiin, babababa...Saasaa lagaa rabaa...Lakiin ogoow yaah ani Cosmo nor Vanity Fair ma aqriyo - not my cup of tea...Ebony iyo ESSENCE magazine aan aqristaa ani... :D

waa war wanagsan in ay ka maseerin "toronto star"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Aaliyah, yaaba Toronto Star ka maseeri karo dheh...Malaha iyadana meesheedee Toronto Sun ku kala furtaa, yaa og? LOL...

Aaliyah, I think by you three, he meant you, MMA, and MMA's lady...LOL