Sign in to follow this  
Moth_To_A_Flame

Do You Play Mind Games With Your Other Half??

I was just wondering why we feel the need to play mind games with our partners?! Little things like waiting for them to ring first and then pretending you aren't really that bothered. Also asking crypic questions and over-analysing the response, like..."Do you think she's attractive?" Poor guys! :D A friend of mine wanted to know how serious her man was about her so she asked.."would you still be with me if I couldn't have children?" She told me that he said no, but she was glad about that! Reason being that she found out that he felt that they may get married and have kids in the future and therefore was committed!

The cynics among you may cry, why not just ask him?! But I think human relationships are complex things, almost as complex as the female mind! :D

I think I played games when I first got into a relationship but seem to have eased off now! Maybe it fades as you grow more secure in the knowledge that he really loves you. What do you girls think? Also, any funny mind games you or anyone you know has played??

Nephissa   

If you'r honest and sincere they'll abuse and leave you. Mind games is the only possible way to keep them in a leash. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine wanted to know how serious her man was about her so she asked.."would you still be with me if I couldn't have children?" She told me that he said no, but she was glad about that! Reason being that she found out that he felt that they may get married and have kids in the future and therefore was committed!

Tell your friend to come to my monthly Grasp on Reality meetings.

remember a mind that plays a game is a devils workshop!!

no need to play games, just have imaan and u be find!!

****** ppl play games and they endup getting hurt!! true words....! :confused:

Janna   

Originally posted by rudy:

just have imaan and u be find!!

:confused: Doesnt your Imaan decrease as a person gets into a relationship (Like the dating business?) :confused:

lol   

^^If u date outside the principles of Islam then yes, but not when u follow the guidelines set forth..

Moth: I think its a way of not giving yourself fully the person, we humans tend to take people we know love us for granted.. so its just another of keeping him or her on her toes.. making sure that they treat u right. That is my perception of the whole situation.