Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

WHAT X TREME SPORT WOULD YOU TRY

Liqaye   

apart from cheating on a xalimo my next sport that i would like to try out is definitley bunjee jumping.

or paragliding

you?

Bungee-jumping makes veins in your eyes pop, so you'll probably be sporting a lovely set of blood-shot eyes for a couple of weeks. Nice.

Can a game of tennis be considered extreme? No? Oh well... :(

Ariadne   

what extreme sport would I try.....

okay nobody laugh!

extreme ironing....you guessed it ironing in strange or extreme places

see I knew you would laugh :(

here's a website devoted to the newest extreme "sport"

extreme ironing

I can finally be considered an athlete! yay!! :D

pearl   

Originally posted by Pyromaniac_Pixie:

here's a website devoted to the newest extreme "sport"

I can finally be considered an athlete! yay!!
:D

lolol...sorry couldnt help but laugh....when it comes to house chores there is notin i hate more than ironing....i would rather be on my feet all day cooking than ironing....i hate it that much..... :eek:

maybe we could work a little deal.....since ur an athlete and all....and would love to have ur company...why dont u come over iron my clothes and i will cook for u...

i dont if i have an liking to any extreme sports....but i do love seeing ppl make a fool of themselve....wonder if that is considered and extreme sport?...

p.s. eid mubarak to all those students stressing about exams...my heart goes out to u...and to all those who are not stressing about exams....ur having waaaay too much fun...so will not wish u eid mubarak......

kiddin...

:D EID MUBARAK..

LIQAYE, Bro! bunjee jumping sounds good,but remmber after you jump you'll be hanging upside down till they come and get you ... they could take time!!!

hukri   

I know it's not an extreme sport but have any ladies ever wanted to try skating?...you know the female version of tony hawk?? icon_razz.gif

NoVa   

^^girl skating is good, u'll get hang ova after a while of falling ya butt flat'on the floor lol...but downhill skating is even better....try da with a bunch of friends...y'all would have a ball :D ...haha but somehow i can never imagine bunch of qaxooti's that are skiing' in a mountain lool ain't gonna happend....

Ya know what i wanna do..Skateboarding..Oh just flyin' up in the air...just makes ya wanna try once without breaking any bones thought...