Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Dont cry..how Somalia could have been [if there was no war] Photos

asmara2.jpg

71102535_4c0d3e820b.jpg?v=0

122843312_cc03bbd0d7_m.jpg

I wish Somalia could be like that, for sure I would visit it each year just chillin'

Its Asmara capital of Eritrea

9480351_d150bf72b2_m.jpg

343374554_8e9a5e003c_m.jpg

1658519824_e0f5b49fd0_m.jpg

N.O.R.F   

I for one am getting tired of the endless 'what Somalia was like' and 'could have been' noise/threads.

Somalia must learn how to walk again after a very bad car crash. Summersaults can come later IA.

lol, to give us extra motivation. and whats going on in Somalia is out of our hands in the moment. What can we do? There are big players who want to country, Al-Qaeda and Shabab. America and Ethiopia. These two have to fight it off, before we can even talk about rebuilding it.

Originally posted by Norf 1:

I for one am getting tired of the endless 'what Somalia was like' and 'could have been' noise/threads.

Somalia must learn how to walk again after a very bad car crash. Summersaults can come later IA.

You mean the republic of somaliland in la-la land, right? :D

God forbid, the real Somalia ever getting back on its feet, ey Norf! ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Originally posted by KingSomali:

lol, to give us extra motivation. and whats going on in Somalia is out of our hands in the moment. What can we do? There are big players who want to country, Al-Qaeda and Shabab. America and Ethiopia. These two have to fight it off, before we can even talk about rebuilding it.

this was a nice what could've been-nostalgic thread .. just before you took a dump on it ... Al-Queda & al-shababa kulahaa .... your a human being not a parrot ... stop repeating this BS

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Agreed. Nastolgia ain't gonna fix Somalia!

NGONGE   

^^ Maxa ok ninyaho. Nin hurdaa oo riyo macaan ku jira ayeey Che eyo Norf ku dhul kaajeen. Or in English, they rained on his parade. :D