Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

The youngest and the oldest person IN SOL

Juxa   

^^^xaal qaado yuusan dhiiga karine.

at your age u shont take risks ;)

J11 maka heshay sida loo diidanyahay duqnimada, walee guulahaa haduu kudaayo gu'gaaga baan ku deyn.

Paragon   

^Juxa, runtaad sheegtey. Dadku waxaan filayaa da'daa dhibeysa. Balse gu'geena baanan na deyneyn si kastoon isaga indha tirnaba - marka in laysga qirto in la duqoobaayo ayaa aniga ila haboon. Some of us want to grow older and some want to grow younger. Bini Aadan xaalkii.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

A&T: I really cant figure this one out!

:D

Dad cadwgay ah ayaa ku soo hawlgaliyey! Waanu u jeeda inaad si gaar ah dadkii iiga tilmaantay! :D

It is a guess, why not give a try. For example I know you are 38.

Juxa   

A&T, you know she aint 38 and she did not guess your age cause qadarin owgeed she did not want to get it wrong

Abtigiis   

adaa ka sii darayba! qadarin ku lahaa. Yacni if she says I am 52, I will get offended miyaa?

Anigu officially 32 ayaan ahay!

Juxa   

anigu inaad kayartahay baanba moodey based on your energy and political stance.

alot of people are getting offended once their real age is guessed, so forgive gabadha for not trying

Johnny B   

No single Testosterone will be unspent i say . icon_razz.gif

Juxa ... sounds littel over 30 but got the body of 15, generally mad at Men and animal males. icon_razz.gif

Arac.... early 20s , but already half of her hair is Gray , dates only a senile with fat wallet. icon_razz.gif

Ibti.. a busybody plump in her late 20s, an active tent, Speaks Urdu and burps like an Indian. icon_razz.gif

Val.. a beauty in her mid 20's ( i know her in person ), my dream girl , i lost her to an ozzy.

Serenity ... a brilliant mind in her mid 20s ( i know her in person ), the girl i almost spoke arabic for her sake, who according to a friend put on few kilos lately, she have no time for men and sex.

Naden .. a walking bomb , the kind of girl who should carry a 'Traffic hazard' sign, in her early 20s, You've to jump from a long building and somehow survive to persuade her about a date.

Eats books , talks books ( sometimes Films ) and if you speak arabic you may qualify for a glimpse of her at the library.

MsDD... A regatta in her mid 20s , the kind of girl you walk over dead bodies for , but already taken.. Got only $$ eyes and only Galcaio humour qualifies you for koob qaxwo xaraar ( who speaks wacky somali now icon_razz.gif )

The_Siren ... in her late 20s , easy going but feminine to the bones,, the kind girl who do the catwalk just to pick a glass of wine , you've to have a class to qualify for a " abowe , ma somali ba tahe " chit chat.

LayzieGirl .. This is my sisters lovely pearl, You have to come straight if you'll ever b noticed, no hash hash no vitamin, if you love kids you may qualify for a raise an eye-borrow , but a constant calling a stone a stone is in demand.. no scrubs . icon_razz.gif

Sheh... A shorty with a baby face,in her mid 20s, The only cultured girl on Sol.. i mean if you are somali enough this is the girl you call her parents and ask for her hand , but don't count on to be joined in the shower. Edeb yelo, is her favorite word.

Puca ... A mixture of Somali Chinese in her late 30s, Canadian in the culture but looks younger , You be pressed to concentrate on other stuff in her presence, A feminist and religious , a deadly combination. Carry with handle is the sign she carries.

Chocolate & Honey... A Guntino girl in her late 20s ,,, No flight 13 please, She attarcts like a magnet , but experience tells her to kick balls instead.. she is the kind girl you want to have as 'ina atheer'.

*xidigo* , This is the girl , a girl by the word's basic meaning.. Somali to the bones , a Dirac expert, with a touch of class, European in culture,with that little extra you look for in a Somali girl .. This is the girl i secretly adore. icon_razz.gif

The rest and eventual corrections will follow.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by Ms DD:

A&T: I really cant figure this one out!

Dad cadwgay ah ayaa ku soo hawlgaliyey! Waanu u jeeda inaad si gaar ah dadkii iiga tilmaantay!

It is a guess, why not give a try. For example I know you are 38.
Waar bal cajuuskaan arag! Yaa i soo direy? You need to respect your elders maandhoow. Ducadeynu wey kacdaa. At this rate, bilaa saaxib baadku soo bixi as your nemises predicted once.

Johny..I can confirm you got half of the ladies wrong. Mid 20s goormaa igu danbeysey!

NGONGE   

^^ Wataa! Wad is dheebtay so maha? War lee ma wadayna (is that right, Fu-Fu?). :D

By the way, if you really paid attention, Johnny is playing it safe with that mid 20s thing. They're all mid 20s! Fulay. :D

Johnny B   

MsDD, If i get half right, then i made it. icon_razz.gif

NONGE,

Fuley ? me ? ... says who? the man who never played truth or dare?

Let us see your List .. i dare you . :D