Sign in to follow this  
Nur

SANTA CLAUS

^about the burial, how do we know the sea burial was not his wish? Maybe he had a will, maybe not but that is neither here or there.

What matters is that you are here Nur, I logged in just now so I can put a team of search and rescue to come after you and get your reaction, sounds like your conspiracy theory is at full blast today.

Mida Kale, freezer, 10 years? Bal share documented proof hadaba, unless ofcourse you will list a long list of articles written by fellow co-conspirators or share links of the crazie sites?

Those who knew and met Osama say he was known to have had kidney stones and even if the claim of him suffering from kidney disease was true, he was well off to have had replacement and the finest doctors around, seeing as he was living it up at a mansion.

The news coming out from that hell hole (aka pakistan) is that while this man(Osama) was directing young men to part with their life, he, Osama was partying up at a multi-million dollar mansion. Living the life of a King and I'm positive Obama would not bank his reputation without having evidence, especially when re-election is right around the corner. He has evidence on his side, what do you have except pure fiction?

Conspirators are known to uses very little evidence and indirect evidence at that and not only that, they are known to exaggerate some of the evidence that they do collect. For example, kidney stones interpreted as a terminal disease in the kidneys.

Enough is enough, unless you have a direct evidence that suggest otherwise, OSAMA IS DEAD, DEAD I TELL YA. No one cares if he died a day, two or even a week ago, as long as he is rotting in hell that is all that matters.

OSAMA DEAD AT age 54, execution style.

LayZie G.

Nur   

Lazie G

Conspiracy Theory is only true when people refuse to believe in it, because that is the way it works, by virtue of deception ( Khayaano). The other theory that opposes the conspiracy theory which you subscribe to is called Coincidence Theory "and even if the claim of him suffering from kidney disease was true, he was well off to have had replacement and the finest doctors around"

He had been treated for kidney failure in the American Hospital in Dubai in July 2001, at which time he reportedly ordered two dialysis machines to take home. And in January of 2001, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said – based on a video of bin Laden that had been made in either late November or early December of 2001 – that he appeared to be in the last stages of kidney failure.

Now, Sheikh Osama may be dead, so will Obama, you and me, we will all die, no one will remain alive for ever. Some people die on their feet, others choose to live on their knees, its a matter of choice, but Only Allah knows where Osama will go, since Allah alone will judge Osama, not the corrupt kangaroo courts of Guantanamo Gulag. And Allah alone will decide his disposal depending on His verdict, that of a just King. Like me and you and all of mankind , Osama will have his day. For you to celebrate Osama's death and wish him hell, is not in your best interest as a Muslim. If Osama's sin is the murder of innocent civilians, (which is not true) How about Bush and Obama who have killed much more than he did, a Million Iraqis lay dead for a fake WMD that was never found. If someone is sure to rot in hell, its those who die unrepentant in blatant Kufr, arrogance and injustice, and their cheer leaders.

Nur

If Osama's sin is the murder of innocent civilians, (which is not true) How about Bush and Obama who have killed much more than he did, a Million Iraqis lay dead for a fake WMD that was never found.

If? really?

Is your use of conjunction in your sentence an attempt to re-write history? You are doing the monster disservice by denying him his reputation and his record as a mass-murder. Speaking of mass-murders, President Obama, who I hate to quote but find myself quoting lately because I seem to agree with him said that OSAMA WAS NOT A MUSLIM LEADER, HE WAS A MASS-MURDERER OF MUSLIMS. In short, he wasn't just responsible for the death of Americans but fellow muslims, something Osama never denied and here you are attempting to re-write history, I find that amazing.

In addition, you resent me for saying that Osama is rotting in hell but in the same tone, you believe hell is only reserved for those you dislike the most, namely people who dont share your world view and generally profess a different religion, did I leave anything else out?

Things are not necessarily true just because you make them out to be something they are not. Matter of fact, you cant except people to think that Osama is not a sinner just because you believe it to be true.

If you believe he is not a sinner, thats your point of view but it doesn't make it true.

Your words alone are not enough and never will be. YOu can't be right and billions of people around the world can't be wrong, things dont work that way.

What you said above does not only offend fellow Muslims that are dear to your heart but your words are indefensible.

Finally, you brought up IRAQ and WMD, something we have discussed at length and Iraqis themselves are rejoicing at the death of the monster, their own FOREIGN MINISTER said the following:

"We, like many people in the world, are delighted to see an end to his mentality and his devious ideology," Zebari is quoted by the BBC as saying. "Iraqis suffered a great deal at the hands of this man and his terrorist organization. Thousands of Iraqis were murdered and killed because of his ideologies. We as Iraqis have suffered enormously as a result of Al Qaeda and its leader."

and he is more than capable for speaking on behalf of IRAQ, seeing as he is a IRAQI.

and if that is not convincing, then you should read the following from President Gul of Turkey, who was quoted as saying:

Gul said the news should serve as a warning to terrorist leaders elsewhere, according to the Wall Street Journal. "This news shows that the fate of terrorists and the leaders of terrorist organizations is to be caught in the end, dead or alive," he said. "That the most dangerous and sophisticated [terrorist] leader was caught this way, should be a lesson to everyone."

and another man I seem to have taken a liking on, King Abdullah Bin Abdul-Aziz is too rejoicing at the news, sure enough he is silent, fearing backlassh but the state press agency issued a statement, stating that the death was a step towards combating terrorism, in other words, good riddance.

President Abbas said:

"Getting rid of bin Laden is good for the cause of peace worldwide but what counts is to overcome the discourse and the methods -- the violent methods -- that were created and encouraged by bin Laden and others in the world," Palestinian Authority (PA) spokesman Ghassan Khatib is quoted by Reuters as saying.

and so it goes....so you see, I didnt even share the reaction of other world leaders, including but not limited to David Cameron's reaction and Russia's Medvedev.

Nur   

I"n addition, you resent me for saying that Osama is rotting in hell but in the same tone, you believe hell is only reserved for those you dislike the most, namely people who dont share your world view and generally profess a different religion, did I leave anything else out?"

No sis. I don't believe that Hell is reserved for your friends, I believe Hell is an Equal Opportunity Housing, and that should worry you. Allah SWT says in Holy Quraan the meaning of " You can't guide those you love to ( The way of Islam), but Allah guides whom He pleases to a straight path"

As for the Iraq WMD, please refresh me on how you have settled the issue, my memory can't recall it. All I remember is that you are very supportive of all US Policies in the Muslim World without any exception or reservation.

Nur

''I believe Hell is an Equal Opportunity Housing''

interesting statement. can you expand on this a little please. do you mean all people will be punished equally. i had the understanding that each was punished according to their sins. if its an equal opportunity house, does it mean that we will all be punished equally, despite the gravity of the sin. also if you could provide with information about the different levels of hell, I'd appreciate that my brother.

Nur   

ِAlpha Bro

By " Equal Opportunity Housing" , I mean that Allah's punishment is not arbitrary, its according to what we commit in this temporal life that we will reap in the next.

Its equal opportunity in the sense that its not based on race quota, nationalism, tribe, gender or even declared religion. The only measure for this housing opportunity is the extent of violation one has committed without repentance before death, the biggest SIN being Shirk ( associating Allah's Sovereignty with his creatures), followed by Kufr (Not being grateful to Allah for His sustenance and care), and the major sins as well as minor sins that are not cleared before death ( their accumulation creates a Major sin)

The following old eNuri thread may answer your question ( Is Hell Equal Opportunity Housuing? ) about what qualifies a person to an assured place in Hell in detail.

Nur

Nur   

Lazie G

Still waiting for your response on comparison of the American Killing fields in Iraq and Afghanistan and Sheikh Osama's alleged 911 crime.

Nur

^Nur, heh eh@the anti-conscriptionist on Obama's speech, he might take SNL out of business if he keeps going at the rate he is going.

Enough about the former hippy's poor attempt at humour and more about you.

I have to say that I'm concerned, I'm concerned because on the one hand, I feel that recent world events are not playing to your script and as a result, you are becoming an anxious truther (and I know you are not a truther). On the other hand, I feel that I can't talk sense into someone who says Osama was on a freezer for 10 yrs without producing evidence. For this reason, I want you to take one good look at the recent statements made by your beloved crew aka AL-QAEDA and let me know if they too are playing to the truther's? Are they?

Why make empty threats if the man isn't dead or has been dead? Why insist on media relevancy if they have not been dealt a blow to their operation overseas? (if you haven't read the statement, google it)

Mida kale, you asked me about our previous exchanges, something I am not prepared to revisit, waayo SOL archives stores all content, as far back as 2005, if I am not mistaken, so dig up and read the portion of our exchange which deals with WMDs and IRAQ invasion.

While you and I are an ocean apart on most issues, we both agree that IRAQ invasion was illegal. As the Late President William McKinley once said:

“War should never be entered upon until every agency of peace has failed”

It was this crucial element, which McKinley spoke off which was disregarded by the Cheney administration(I say Cheney for many believe it was he who answered the 3am phone call and not Bush Jr.)

What both you and I do not agree on is the right for nations to secure their interest, both at home and abroad and for the right for said nations to pursue their interest at all costs. You dont recognize such rights unless they are Arab nations.

Wherever you see aggression, I see justice and liberty. You believe in the Arab exceptionalism, I believe in western exceptionalism.(naturally I detest Arabs and Arabization, which makes the choice very easy)

You have selective memory, I have accurate recollection of past events.

I can go on and on....but the truth of the matter is, if you cannot fault Arab states to seek their interest at the expense of others, you shouldn't demonize American Foreign Policy.

At the end of the day, when you are considering issues such as the impact American foreign policy has on the globe and worldwide views, the analysis almost always would be subjective, especially when once is looking at the bigger picture at establishing an Arab Empire, that would supersede all other powers, which brings me to my final point, lets not kid ourselves. Your agenda is clear, you want Arab supremacy and for as long as the west has the power to maneuver, such fantasies will probably never materialize.

and lastly, you said:

All I remember is that you are very supportive of all US Policies in the Muslim World without any exception or reservation.

I take exception to the above comment because you make little or no effort to discuss the impact the foreign policy of the British Empire had in our beloved continent as a whole and with specific to Somalia or reference any other world history.

Why dont you talk about African grievances? The general imperial interest of Britain that directly shaped the continent and its colonial legacy that echoes in Africa today while Britain was repeating the fruits of African Labour. Why is there no discussion of slavery and its impact on African Economic history? Where is your dhiig when it concerns our beloved continent? Do you spend time reading historiography about the middle passage, relive the horrors, ever? When you are not forgetting history of empires and you are selective in your historical narratives, you are almost always occupied with Arab grievances.... I want to know were your loyalty is? Are you loyal to Arabs or Africans and more specific Somalis?

That said, empires come and go, including many eventful periods and various dynastic successes in that part of the world you champion for...and if I've gotten to know you as I would like to think I do, you are still nostalgic for pre- mongol periods....or post mongol periods with specific to Ottoman aggression against the Safavids....(if people were to go by your version of events, we would all believe that almost always the aggressor was a western agent and no conflict arose within the "MUSLIM WORLD". In addition and as far as you are concerned, ARABS are victims, have always been victims of western aggression, long before the rise of the west, lol, you are hilarious)

period of success happens, empires change hands, empires rise as much as they fall and your only criticism of the United States is its happening in modern times, as historians like to call in the period of modern history. You resent that its happening at the expense and the presence and sometimes with the cooperation of some of your beloved arab lords and they are in fact strengthening such an empire.

You need to face the fact that power changes hands, period of success and failure is incumbent of all greats and what makes American Foreign policy great and ambivalent at the same time is its need to enhance itself while adjusting to the climate.

As much as you are going for cover, you can't help but take us back to the dark ages of the bush era...and I would say, yes, lets go there, lets discuss the egregious policies of the Bush Administration(egregious enough that it would probably make the late President McKinley shiver with utter disgust) or as some people like to call, the Cheney administration. You will find that America is in a period of transition, as far as its foreign policy is concerned, its in a process of enhancing and adjusting to the current climate, to what extend, I do not know.

yours truly,

LayZie G.

Nur   

Lazie Girl

You never seize to amaze me, and that is why I like to read your posts. From your posts, In the past I learned that you are a staunch ally of the Western Empire whose mass murders in Iraq and Aghanistan you see as " Their National Interest", which is fine with you, which you have just confirmed by saying I believe in western exceptionalism., Now I learn that you are a racist against Arabs, since this meshes well with your declared Western Exceptionalism. Then, you talk about loyalties, again, a veiled expression of your staunch Western Loyalty, and then you want to know where my loyalty resides.

Lazie G. I am a Muslim, not an Arab, and I do not hate Arabs like you racially, nor hate the the west racially, again, nor like either of the them racially, I like people for their convictions, for their faith and for their humanness. My loyalty is for Allah alone, for Islam and for believers no matter where they live or what race they belong to. Racism is abhorrent, Lazie, it doesn't get you anywhere, you need to re-examine your faith, and to come clean if you don't see any conflict of being a Muslima and a racist at the same time, or if you don't see a conflict in your loyalty to the Western Hegemony of the Muslim world and usurpation of its resources illegally under the cover of fighting terrorism. Just remember one thing, the Prophet SAWS said to the effect that , everyone will be in the next life with the company of their allies in this life, I assume that you have made your choice long time ago, but you still have time to reconsider your "friends" as Allah SWT says in the Holy Quraan, " Friends (in this life), will be enemy toward one another ( blaming each other), except for the pious,( who will continue as friends in the next life (if you believe in it).

By the way, I don't believe in Al Qaeda as a genuine organization for Muslims, nor subscribe to the violence that is framed on them, nor do I believe in the fake photoshop tapes the CIA doctors to mislead the naive like yourself, Osama worked for the CIA to fight the Soviets, the least they could have done for him was to acknowledge his contribution in bringing their cold war enemies to their knees. But like Mubarak and Saddam and Noriega before them, America creates foreign leaders , real or imaginary in the case of Osama, and then, like an old pair of shoes, throw it to get a new pair of shoes to suit their current policies. My advice for you is; be believable, it would help if you question the government account of current events some of the time, but to become a mouthpiece for the White house, it is nauseating, and it makes me confuse your authenticity as a real Somali Xalimo with the new breed of government computers that are designed to mimic and influence forums and debates for the official account. How can a government who lied about the WMD and caused the death of a Million human beings tell the truth on Osama?

Nur

Nur,

When you are not exporting blame to the west, you are showering praises to extremists and extremist actions.

When you are not denying muslim on muslim killing, you are placing the blame anywhere but in the hands of the murderer.

When you are not busy re-writing history, you are elevating the status of the #1 most wanted man. A man who is directly responsible for the deaths of hundred of thousands of muslim lives.

When you are not running away from your own positions, you are quick to point the finger at me. Atleast, I'm honest with myself, when will you be honest with yourself?

When will you realize that supporting a mass murderer and decrying his execution is as much a sin as the sin of committing the crime itself.

When will you stop cheerleading for militants who make it their business to kill and maim muslims?

When will you grief for the victims families, muslim families?

Just in the last 2 days, there was a report of 20+ bystanders, muslims at that, who died at the hands of a suicide bomb in retaliation for the execution of LORD Osama, a man who admire greatly in a Pakistani city....

We are routinely reading news about bombs going off in public places, were both men and women, children and elderly alike are killed... Muslim on muslim killing is prevalent and IRAQ IS NO EXCEPTION.

Your million number is an exaggeration and be as it may, most of those deaths were committed by so called militants who profess the religion. You can fault cheney but you cant fault him for the many deaths in IRAQ....

You are so consumed by hate for the west that you dont see the very hypocrisy of these militants that you champion for and applaud everytime they blow up a bus or a market.

Before they were against so called "western aggression", they were for it, which means, they too bought into the western exceptionalism I discussed with you yesterday. They are a bunch of aggrieved nutcases who suffer from jah-wareer, so what do they do? they go on killing spree and how does a good muslim like you react???

You apologize for their sins while pointing the finger at the direction of the west and never once concerning yourself with the lives lost, MUSLIM LIVES AT THAT.

I think you should repent and you should pray to Allah to forgive you for causing more pain and heartache to the victims families who lost a loved one...

A good muslim would see injustice in all actions, regardless of a person's creed.

There is hope for you yet but you need to be able to overcome the arab-tendinis with a doze of reality.

Your stubbornness amazes me, you think you are right for cheerleading for murders but you resent me for disliking arabs?

Two posts ago, I brought up the claim that more muslims died on the hands of muslims and with the direction of your so called sheikh Osama than they did in the hands of the coalition and you have dodged it, why?

Nur, do you buy into the al-qaeda theory that muslims victims are collateral damage which allows militants to kill Muslims when it is unavoidable, is that why you are so consumed by the west, because as far as you are concerned, death of muslims by so called "muslims" is permissible, because the late "SHEIKH" osama said so?

I know its that time of the year when you retreat back to the cave but you have left many questions unanswered and I would much prefer that we clean house before your retreat, what do you say?

yours truly,

LayZie G.

Nur   

"I know its that time of the year when you retreat back to the cave but you have left many questions unanswered and I would much prefer that we clean house before your retreat, what do you say?"

You mean clean cave?

:D:D:D:D:D

Cave location : North Nuristan Valley. Better be with a Mahram and in Full Hijab if you are looking for an interview.

Nur

Nur   

Lazie G

Still waiting for you to drop by ( Alive) for your interview at my

?

Nur