Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

SOLer KOORA TUUNSHE passed away?? Allah Yarxam

MZanzi   

A&T waligiisba pipo Inzachi ayuu iska ahaa i think he was born in a offside possition icon_razz.gif laakin odayal kahadal badan bu madaxa lagalay ee haka baxsado

Hunguri   

Fufu, ninkii offside kale ayuu ku jiraa. He is into a very nasty business. Markaa 2-diisa dhagood ayaa is ******ya! waakaasoo waxba waa maqli waayay smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Haa saaxiib, ninkii AT&T buufis ayaa ku dhacday. I think, we should buy him a ticket and send him to Hargaisa. I will let Jacaylbro to take him to Alshifa spritual healing center. Waa in ninkan faraha laga xidhaa, kadibna la tumaa. Waliba ushii Geela lagu garaaci jiray ee Dhabida waa in lala dhacaa. Waayo, waxaa laga saarayaa Rooxaantan ku niikkinaysa!!!!

Al Shifa waa meel waalan wallahi. Lakin I reckon if you sent A&T there in xita ku waalan la yaabi doonan. :D

Hunguri   

looooooool@NGONGE. Beleive me, they would run away from him and give him a big space to breath ;) Odayga Tooth bursh-kiisana halloo sii qaado :D:D Coz, I heard that's one of the problems that Alshifa center spritual healers should take into consideration.

Paragon   

Lol@Hunguri iyo NGONGE. Kolleey wixii hayaba wareentaa u dheer.

edit: AT&T, runtii waad na dambaajineysaa adeer.

Bal soo hadal before we incur more dambi. Innaa lilaah!

NGONGE   

Hunguri, the great thing about A&T is he's an equal opportunities abuser. In one thread he's trying to hold off Ayub & Oodweyne and in this one he's arguing with you and Jamaal (the fight in PM between him and Xiin xisaabta kuma jirto). So far, Koora is his only casualty. :D

You're right Alshifa all the way.

Paragon   

^You know AT&T hasn't explained himself YET? Marka NGONGE adiga I know what you want: AT&T in the thick of it as always..and him getting hammered. Your schadenfreude is noted. Laakiin is ku ma kaaya dileysid. I still await a comment from AT&T. icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Yes, and we will open a thread for him to rise funds. He also needs a guardian to take care of him and look after him good. I heard, he has problems neglecting and forgetting his accessories like (toothbrush,toothpaste, Cali Falaaxis, and shafing Gillet ). We will also buy him a necklace as a token to recognize him self from those sick brothers in Shifa center. Waayo waa xanuusanayaa isma garanayo hadii kale :D

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D

Jamaal,

Are you in Coventry? Warya, were you the one who phoned Universal TV earlier to speak with gudumiyaha Banadir (or some such man)?

I am also sure I heard Juje's voice (he had the right name to begin with).

As for A&T, he's at his best when put in a tight corner. I am simply trying to help him here. :D

Hunguri   

Ngonge smile.gif . Ninkan Jamaal ee saaxiibkeey markeey rasaastu dhacdo, and the reall fights begins, that is when he rises his white flag and say Peace, peace. Waaryaahee Jamaal. Ninkan A&T ilaa la gawraco indhihiisu cirka ma eegaan lol Ballan baan qaaday inaan karbaasho, adigu iskaga bax sheekkadan!

NGONGE   

^^ Jamaal mala magta Koora ayuu doonaya? Dagal iyo karabash toona o ma jeedo. War A&T iska celiya..nin bu idin ka dilay. :D

Paragon   

Hunguri, inadeer, meesha taatiko kale ayaa ka socota. :D

AT&T hadduu dembi galay waa isla inagii xukun ay albaabada u xiran yihiin ayaana lagu la xaaltami doonaa. Not this babliko.

Hunguri   

looooool@NGonge. Ngonge, waligeedaa saaxiib raggu is dilayey oo rassaas wadnaha iskaga bixinayay. Laakiin, waxaa u daran dagaalkan mucjisada smile.gif the cyber virtual war is a platform runway designed for those who are weak and cant indulge the hand talk smile.gif Saaxiib sheekkadaba waaka dhabaynayaaye. Can you please, give me the address of A&T. I will give him a suprise hand talk visit based on Gacan ka hadal and bakkoorad. Read my hands that I'm typing with, ninkan waxaan ku darayaa Xabaalaha xuunshada :D pass me his address by PM !

NGONGE   

^^ Arr kadaa! :D

If he killed one of yours, adna Farancab iska dil. Lakin gacanta ka daa. :D

Jamaal,

albaabada xiran waa shoqol A&T. I expect him to send me a long PM tomorrow giving me battle instructions (hada isagoon hubin in aan isaga la jiro ama qolada kale). But it always works and I end up on his side. :D