Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Glad tidings of jannat for pious women

Raxmah   

^^^

I had to clear it up, cause I was worried that I posted hadiths that might have never existed or that was daif, but I'm glad that now I know that little info, and I was happy to share it.

man.....from reading these Ahadith....

i wanna have lots of kids,,,and make one man happy....then I know im getting rewards the easy way,,,

that dont sound so hard,,,,

but then from the general section,,,my colour says that i beleive in fairy tale love...so im asking for too much, and think anything is possible.

Assalamu Alaikum

Let me begin by saying Masha-allah Sister Raxhma. I am glad that you posted this topic. It has given me some useful information to pass on to our lost sisters!. Also sister I am sure your post would have sent a clear warning to some of our long lost nomads!. May allah help us to become better muslims, amin.

Peace.

I am sure there is a blessing in having many kids, but if you can't support em all...why be a baby making machine?

Besides, are these even sahih hadiths? cuz some of em sound as if its limiting a females role to the home and making babies!

peace

Raxmah   

Opinionated am pretty sure MOST of these hadiths are sahih. None of the hadiths were impliying that u have to be baby making machine, it was only stating the reward a mother gets for putting up in raising her children--it isn't really easy. Also I dont see how this hadiths is putting limits on women, could you elaborate more on it. What are the limits?