Suldaanka

Somaliland Intelligence captured high value terrorist in Lascanood

Congra and good job.

But this thing has run its course and mileage. Somaliland would have made a killing from this few years back.

Now there is a lot of governments that are using terrorists, contrary to what was few years ago.

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

Good news, indeed. Now we need to take him to a dark dungeon, thrust him up for water-boarding, make him spit back his own mother's milk. And indeed spit back every name, every number, every sleeper cell, every acquaintance, he ever had inside Somaliland. We need to work on him so good and so thoroughly, that prizes for "artwork" should be awarded on the back on the "colorful job" our intelligence officers should do to this guy.

We need to know who was responsible for the number of assassinations and the murders that were taking place in Las-Anod for the last few months. I am sure his group have had their fingers all over these murders of public officials. And now we have the chance to get to the bottom of these guys and their "sleeper cells". Lets get to work on him, I say to Somaliland's intelligence officers. Good job, guys. 

cadnaan1   

As usual Somaliland will make deal with daacish and release him as they did before with shabaab they had peace agreement between them.

Oodweyne   
9 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

As usual Somaliland will make deal with daacish and release him as they did before with shabaab they had peace agreement between them.

Any proof of your gibberish and slanderous accusation in here, my dear delightful looter. Or is it what that "muufo-formed-addled-brain" of yours had told you, as you were walking in one bright day in Bristol city of UK with your "donkey-liked-hind-legs", my friend?

Do tell us the "reputable citation" of this accusation of yours, if you happen to have any to hand. Which I do doubt it, anyway. Hence, we are all ears in here, mate. And therefore let see whether you can actually walk this silly talk of your in here with evidence.