Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Riddles.

1) Here on earth it is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where?

2) Girls have it but boys don't.

Billy has it but kelly doesn't. What is it?

3)A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

Good luck. :cool:

OG_Girl   

Shabeelle, good questions and I am waitting those who argue for sake of " hatting to loose" come and try to answer :D;)

boy, this is fun.

Salam

hmmm let me embarass myself with silly answers...here it goes

1. "Here on earth it is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where?"

It took me ten times to re-read carefully this problem...And finally their play with words hit me...So i am going to say Dictionary!!

2. "2) Girls have it but boys don't.

Billy has it but kelly doesn't. What is it?"

when i read it first, i thought maybe breasts but then billy has it and kelly doesn't...Is it the letter "I"!!!

3. "A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?"

First i thought she shoot him with ketchup and then watched the shirt...But i read it again and i guess it was the guy himself not clothes...Well my brain can only come up with one scenorio for this and that is this woman is a photographer...

Well i gave it my best shot...bee bye

Wooooow. XENA_FAN you amaze me with ur quickness. I had to think awhile before I got it, and I didnt understand the third until I saw the answers, but U GOT IT ALL RIGHT.

therefore ur turn now, post a riddle.

looool OG-girl i am sorry i didn't mean to burst the bubble...I guess i am used to leaving guys in my dust...But i will try to wait next time ;););)

Shabeella, woman it took me 3 hours to figure out the answer for three question...Damn i was thinking at a turtle's speed :eek: :eek: :eek: ...But glad i didn't miss it all after that time...I don't know how to get riddles or anything like that...So why don't u post them for me or anyone else would be fine

CUTE_LILGIRL it's always good to have another fan in my folds :D:D

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

great topic i dont mind a lil riddles here and there, lets give it a go.

this is an easy one.

There was a guy he lived alone and one night after a long day he went to bed. he then got up in the middle of the night, climbed up 100 fleights of stairs turned off the light and climbed down 100 steps. next day over breakfast it was all over the new that over 500 people had died last night. What happened?

Wasalaam

Intuituion:

I saw a movie similiar to this riddle. I think that the guy lived in a lighthouse and by turning off the lights, the ship crashed and all the passengers drowned.

Okay here goes another:

1) Before Sir Richard Burton attemped to discover the source of the Nile, which was the world's longest river?

2) If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?