Sign in to follow this  
Mursal

Tournament

Intel   

Originally posted by Dinho:

Rocko is our crazy coach who arrives at halft after late nights in places we should not talk about but takes all the plaudits when we win

hahaha

and deserves every bit of it mate, me being a profound thinker and a genius tactician is what gets us over the line every 2nd 45 minutes :D

i spin like shane warne and bat like brain lara

Aah rageedii Checkmate 32.gif

was planning to start off a somali national team, now there is 3 of us... you, me and gediid (another spinner :rolleyes: ) :D

Okay Okay, Everybody, Hold It! All hear is the boys talking a lot of Bullcrap, where are my girls at? I mean aren't we invited! God knows I can beat half of ya'll skinny leggs basto eating brothers in here! So I'll make sure I'll call my cousin Marshaale to sign up for Tennis, even though I'm a soccer player.

So Ya better watch out, the next Serena Williams in Somali version is on the way! Oh Oh, I'll see you at the metrodome....

raula   

^^^^so its at the Dome :eek: oi! I better get my tickets reserved and clean my "scrub-spotter" bernaculars now ;) hokey! bring it on boys..I would love to revist the Dome since my season don't start till autumn.

lol   

Hey.....I c my homeboy.... Zaki... I thought I heard he became.. Wadaad.... wat is he doing taking pictures??? :rolleyes: