Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

When Is The Best Time To Have Another?

Malika   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

******sheego cusub*

munira korma waaye arooskada? iyo meeqa malxees ? and how does your dress look like , iyo,, who will sing at your wedding. am i invited? is "jacaylbro" invited, how about the rest of SOL,,are they invited?plz dont invite that jude,rude kid,(wateva his name is) ,anyways i already have a dress picked out...when will i get the invitation, should i bring some rice along, who is this guy you are marrying...is he cute, what kind of job does he have..honestly how much did you spend on your wedding ...sorry i just like to invade in people'a privacy ...am listening

^^^Erm..erm :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Honey dont frett!, I will post the whole full detailed report soon.. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Jacaylbaro, I think she ment MALXIIS - as in bridesmaid...

I know it might be better to have children (specially the first two), but it is double the work...Double the feeding, double the changing, double bathing, double the dressing...weeew, dhabar jab lee iga dheh...

Besides, I don't think it matters if the age gab is two or three...Cuz my older sister is four years older than me, and we always played together, and still hangout, have the same group of freind and etc... ;)

ZOLA   

look who is alive and well. i have not seen pics of your 1st and u r allready thinking of #2. get to work girlfriend and make me a proud aunt of a dozen lil KOOL KITTENS...)

A.A