Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Australia Q A .... !!!

OG Moti   

These Questions about Australia were asked by tourist wanting to know some thing about Australia.. Our Travel egency gave the best answers we could for such Questions (they are genuine Questions)

Q1: Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)

A1: Actually, Australia import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q2: Will i be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)

A2: Depends how much you have been drinking

Q3: Which direction is north in Australia? (USA)

A3: Face south and then turn 90 degrees. Contact us when u get here we will send the rest of the directions

Q4: Can you tell me the regions in Tasmania where the female population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)

A4: yes, night clubs.

Q5: Do u have perfumes in Australia? (France)

A5: No, we stink

Q6: I was in Australia in 1969 on R + R, and i want to contact the girl i dated while i was staying in Kings Cross. Can you Help? (USA)

A6: Yes, But you will have to pay her by the hour, just like last time.

Q7: Will i be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)

A7: Yes, but you will have to learn it first.

Q8: is it safe to run around in the bushes in Australia? (Sweden)

A8: So it is true what they say about swedes.

Q9: Can i bring Canjeero, Laxoox to Australia? (Somalia)

A9: if it is a drug, we advice u not to.

Q10: Please send me list of Doctors in Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)

A10: Rattlesnake live in America which is where u come from. All Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

Q11: Do you celebrate Christmass in Australia? (France)

A11: Only at christmass

Q12: Can I wear high heels in Australia? (UK)

A12: You are British politician right?

Q13: I want to walk from perth to Sydney - can i follow the railroad tracks? (holland)

A13: Sure, it's only three thousand miles, take lots of water.....

Q14: Is it illegal to bring QAAD Australia, people think it is a drug but to me it is veg.? (Somalia)

A14: Bring it lets see from there, anyway most likely you will apply for political asylum. "isdhiibid - in somali"

Q15: Are there super markets in sydney and is milk avilable all year around? (Germany)

A15: No, Australians are peacefull civilization of vegan hunter gatherers, Milk is illegal.

Q16: I know weed is illegal but how about if i smoke a lot of it and get so high then come to Australia, am I in trouble? (Cambodia)

A16: No, most likely u wont be high when u get here and trying to understand the Australian accent.. the accent will wake u up.. and i asure u wont understand a word they are saying, bring Ozzy - English dictionary..

Those questions are seriously asked questions by e-mail to a ozzy travel agency, and i posted the questions and the answers .. what you think? they got the right answers or not.. looooooooool

Peace

Juxa   

my allah, OG-moti,,,,,u are seriously in trouble. i laughed but it had bitter after-taste,,,,,this is why u wont get me down the alter,,,,,cause u spend all yr time thinking of damn Australia and forgetting everythingelse,,,,,this is it,,,bag yr bac-madow

OG Moti   

looooooool@juxa .. you laughed that is good, hey i dont spend all my time here, i only post once awhile, to make nomads relax and read some stuff that is not so serious.. ... i think anyways i will no longer post any new topics for awhile cause i got some projects come up and i got to focus on them, but i will manage my time and make sure everything, everyone in my life will be satified... peace and lots of love to all

hahahha, i thought it was funny...but i think it was stupid questions to be asked in first place....and it doesn't have to answer that's all...that was non sense...

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Nice Q & A Og neatly done as much as it is ..........I kind like it lol icon_razz.gif many folks here r wondering why u did this let me fill them in a bit of info of ur difficulties to immigrate in Australia.

Oh how sad :( what a poor man og moti is. This year is his 5th year in a raw applying to immigrate to Australia, but sadly & heartbreakingly John Howard (Australian prime minister) doesn’t allow him. About 3 times he was caught on boat that was full of asylum seekers heading to Australia illegally. OG in the other hand is refusing to give up, every morning he is at the front of the Australian embay in Cambodia begging an entrance to Australia. His obsessions & anger forced him to make fun of Australia. So folk’s plz make du’a for him.

Lately I am becoming a fan of your halirious posts so don't retair yet keep them coming :D .

OG Moti   

Munfia i know u are ozzy chick, just wondering did u cay me and used hard words? maybe that is why ur post was deleted @loool

buubtoi am not making fun of Australians, i am making fun of the rest of the world who knows little about Aus. beside i gave up, i decided to wait till John Howard dies or loses office then try again.. it seems ozzies dont have a better man, that keep electing him all the time... so my hope is, he will be eaten by crocodile.

Cute_lilgirl we talking about australia nothing should make sense....lool

hey peace guys those were just a real questions asked an ozzy travel agency

NATURAL   

G'Day mate i'm new around here (actually me 1st post really) must say i did get a bloody good laugh from ya lool. i'm not suprised at them question coz most folks dont know nothin' about australia, too bloody far 2 bother with really. how ever being an aussie me'self ("aussie" not ozzy) i'd like to invite u all down here to the land of kangaroos and find out 4 urself, just as soon as i get mr howard off the bench, i'll send u all visa's :cool: . u can sun bake on the beach with our friendly crocodiles, take walks with out kangaroo tour guides, and be entertained with our kookaburra comedians.

:D AUSSIE AUSSIE ASSIE...OI OI OI :D

OG_Moti, ya laughing at me just coz my reply was deleted, shame on you, what's so funny about that?

I guess that's one less reply to ya topic icon_razz.gif

I have nothing to lost but I guess you have missed my nasty words. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about inviting you to BBQ (Down under style) I think ama take it back now :cool:

i dont wanna get in the middle of cat fight since i just came out nfd bout! aye mate! can i get a tall one@! down under aye! naturally funny bunch! i just wanna give a shout out to my cousins out in down under!

plz throw in 1 the barbie 4 me! lv u malise there! be real!