Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Vent Room... Let it out what pisses u off about Somali people!

Hibo   

Here goes what pisses me off:

- It pisses me off to see bunch of Somali girls, whom after attending One semester of College feel confident enough to bash Somalis all over.

- Those girls who call Somali men Loosers, and think Gaalo are better.

- It pisses me off this whole Somali this, Somali that, he said, she said subject.

Hard to believe qaxooti talking this way after being Qurbaha for such a short time, u moving too fast to the wrong direction.

Garabkiina allaha galo.

I thank all the Waxgarad nomads who tried to educate our lost ones.

Hibo   

Mr.Jibril: If ur aim is to generate gender war...be my guest. I didn't really say anything about somali men in particular, rather i said, they stare..n they includes male n female alike. Somali socialization??... I think the word somalism was invented by me...coz..its their love that moved me from NC to MN. I am sure if u went around in MPLs...n asked them, who does Hibo socialize with.. I bet my life on it that I am more involved in somalis than u r.

N for ur kind of information, The only guys I date r somalis, my heart won't give me the ge ahead signal in dating foreigners... U r twisting the whole topic...

What I don't get is, I made this room, so that we all can know what pisses us off about ur own ppl...n then work on it... but than u all r taking it so personal. I am sorry but this is not personal. n When we say somalis, that INCLUDES us too.

My God.. n please do me a biiiiiiiiiig favor.. read between the lines, b4 u respond...

I bet most of u that r so pissed of at us, have just seen the heading of the subject...darrrrrrrrrn u!

Shocked Whaeva: I am really glad u r pissed..that is the whole aim, now we can work on making it even better, how do u like that? and FYI, if college means something to u bro....it makes no one better than the other...if that is ur assumption of college kids..WE, the girls, can do so much better!!

Naasir: Pleasure is all mine

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Isii-sisinta, please avoid personal attacks and foul language.

Thank You

Somalia Online Team

-----------------------------------

Hibo you go girl.

MrJibriil- you really need to pay attention, you're stuck one word "bulaacad" it's just an adjective that describes how offensive the smell is. I never said i hate my ppl, I said some of Somalis stink really bad and therefore; an embarrasment to the rest of us.

Naasir- ********DELETED************

Aplus- What is so filthy about anything i'm saying. You're just not use to a woman who can speak her mind, not giving a damn about what others think. I tell it like it is, there is not a single lie, in what i write.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 04-05-2002).]

Hibo   

hi all,

you know what i do not like about somali people when they criticize themselves and use the phrases ''somalians are like this and that'' when themselves are part of the community. i know we have some strange attitudes but i hate generalizing. u would rather be personalizingan d telling ppl what u think is good and why istead of somalians are that and this. yesterday i was in a field playing football with some somalian guys and and some asians. the somalians otherside were losing to my team when they were the better team .. why.. they were shouting each other and blaming each other...i went to them and told trhem not to blame... it is just a game of football we are not fighting#

so that the way we are and we have to accept it...other things i dont like somali girls is that when you first met thjem they tell all somali guys are farhs and that shit which annoys me but i dont show it...

Buubto   

Ar wuuuuuuuuuw where is the gargaarkii gadashee bud ayaa la isla dhacay ar aaway qowdhan hala dhacee umadaan budkiisa lol

Mrjibriil bro it seems to me when u wrote ur input u were off ur head, maybe u had terrible date so u took ur anger on Hibo, iyada ayaa ku bulaacday. But sadly u miss target ur position. Put ur glasses nice & neat, & carefully read wat she wrote. No 1 criticized any particular gander so hold ur horses, or would I say learn how to hold ur horses. No offence.

Hibo sis yeah u wlc to be my friend as long as u don’t hold any gas, oil or petrol lol.

is funny when u touch the truth ppl get offended so easily truth hurts but it is the only medicine my dears. Stop the covering up wax la qarqariyo qurun ayaa ku jiro.

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

Salaan...

Libaax-abuu-Xuux:

Inii la is caarifaa keentey ma'ahoo. Bas waaye, hada gabdhaha dhan waa i sanka ay iga qabsanayaan nooh. Adi lee waaye waxaan. Ani sheekadaan markii hore waa ku dhaarsiiyey inii qof u sheegin, maantana waa kanaa hee Been-Been-Siida {BBC} aaba ka naadinee yaah. Well, you know what, from now on adaa bajaq ii keeneysid. Sidaas waaye maxaa yeeley yaa rabi doono hee maskiinkaan dooliga iyo duligiis kasoo uraayo. smile.gif

Hadii mar danbo sheeko kuu sheego ha i dhihin macruuf.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

What piss me off about somali pl is when they try to copy from each other,

if heblayo got red carpet her ffriend will make sure she get that carpet too, most somali pl houses look exactly alike.

Hibo   

Listen girls,

Hibo, well, girl we were not born yesterday, remember you said people stare at you so much when you are around them? huh! I've got news for you then baby, no girls will stare at you except if they have other hidden agendas in their minds but what you meant to say indirectly was, men in Somali restaurants stare at me. C'mon we know Somali females dont hang out in cafe's yeah! am i not right? wink.gif So my comment wasn't meant to stir tension between genders but your topic was indeed intended to serve that purpose, sister. Let me describe how you feel, ah forget it then, laakiin "lax waliba halkey isdhigto ayaa lagu qalaa".

To sister isii-sister,

Yarey, fiiri bulaacad amba sewarage or sewage as you might call it is not a pleasant thing to describe a brother, OK? it is on one side offending and on other side degrades your own existance too, coz you are the offspring of those Somali males who really smell like BULAACAD. Somalis say " Hal Xaaraan Ah Nirig Xalaal Ah Ma dhasho" you understand? if we stink then you have a share of that.

BuuBto, Gabar you sounded like a typical xalimo walahi, the problem is whenever a brother tries to discuss a subject in a different way, you get some sisters mixing it with inter-personal relations. It shows that you've nothing else in your mind but dates, showing off, dirty games, and so forth. Mind you! I am a man and those matters dont worry me so get your acts together please, coz i am never gonna insult you.

Mac sallaam

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 04-07-2002).]

hi hibo and my fellow nomads

its true hibo, that its not fair to judge someone by their friends or how they dress

but plse, also remember "birds with the same feather floack together" so its the persons choice to what they wear or who they socialize with

the truth, its not a good habit to live in a double life (diferent behaviours). if you feel like acting as your friends then be like it, but dont pretend of having a diferent side of you...in other words stick to what you beleive..dont lie to yourself and others

ps:i am responding your topic in general

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD

Hibo   

W'sup Somalizz...

Ok, Hibo, ama stick to the topic and try not to side track from it. My peeve about some Somalis I've dealt with in the past are:

1) Somali taxi drivers that ask your 411, when all you've asked them was to drive you from point A to B.

2) A Somali female walks in to a Somali restaurant, and she's made to feel like she doesnt' belong there....not that she was going to sit there and eat at that Qaat smelling joint...ever heard of a pick up??

3) A muslimah chooses to wear a "hijaab" and the "other" religious females in the community choose to wear theirs in a different way ( the long cloth that sweeps the floor), yet they judge her cuz they think she's not wearing it the proper way.

I can't think of any right now. And again, this is not to generalize the Somali community, they are mostly from my own experiences. Peace n' Luv.

Hibo   

LOOOOOOOOL@LST cwm32.gif That was hilarious!

Hibo:

I understand what u r asking....but I don't hav anything to vent out 'bout Somalis. They do hav some unusual and special traits but I wouldn't hav it any other way.

Can u imagine Somalis behaving like Indians, other Africans or even whites?...naah...its jus not natural. We can't be anything BUT Somali....however much we might try to change ourselves.

Do u know there are some old Somali seamen who've lived in Britain for over 50 years....and yet they still look and act like typical geeljireyaal! Its like they've never been away from hawdkii, walking around town with macawiisyo and bakoorado. I think that is good, it shows that we hav strong identities and values.

Yeah some ppl annoy me, but that don't mean I hate them. And Yeah we do seem to have a knack 4 hurting each other, but like they say wat doesn't kill u makes u stronger .

Next to Allah, my family is the most important thing to me, but they cause me the most grief too....damn, but they can be irritating!....it doesn't stop me from loving them though.

Same wit Somalis as a whole, the fact that most of us always complain 'bout each other is 'cos we care 'bout each other. If we didn't then we wouldn't give a damn if ppl stare at u, or if they smell, or if they copy each other....

Am I right or am I right?......lol.

[This message has been edited by BARWAAQO (edited 04-08-2002).]

Hibo   

MrJibril: So what u saying is, somali girls can't come to the somali restraunts...?maqaayadihii ayaanu idin dhaafnay hadane ma restraunts kii cuntada aanu ka cunu laheyn miyaanu idin daynaa?... PLus I didn't say cafe that is jeebkaada, I said restraunts ama maqaayad cunto not sambuusi iyo shaah, but hilib ari iyo bariis. They r two different things.

Wiilwaal: There ain't no hypicrities here. U misunderstood totally what I was saying bro...I don't lead dual life if that is what u r referring to. I am more somali than anyone else bro...n I don't wear particular dress that defines me, rather I wear jeans in winter times n dirac during summer...Hadaad ileedahahay daxan u dhimo diracaada wado, no thnx i am not suicidal. U r right 'birds of the sam feather do flock together"...that is I stick with my school mates coz I am a student. n yes I do stick with my somali fellas coz... I am somali..simple.

Barwaaqo: Atariisho, its not culture that is being criticized rather behavior sis. I am in love with anyone that wears anything that is somali...however, I gotta pinpoint the annoying behaviors some of somali ppl exihibit. I know its not fair but problems have to be address.. I started up this topic, so that we know what is not right with our culture or our ignorances for that matter. I am saying "our"..so that no one takes it personal...

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

-It pisses me off when I see brothers dissing our beautiful Somali Women

-It pisses me off when I see brothers who call women/girls names like dhilo or ********* regardless if they are or not you shouldn't be the one to judge leave that to ALLAH (SWT)

All in all I just hate stereotyping of any sort.

Love peace N Happiness cwm37.gif

Assalamu alaikum

well there is much to be said in this matter, neverthless most of you seem to be experts. i just want to reflect one point, a prominent sociologist by the name Rostrow, said for people to develop economically and they must assimilate to the superior western ideals.

Now you might think how does this relate to the issue at hand. simple you have been assimilated although not fully cuz i sense some refugeness neverthless n couple more years Allah forbid it will take its tall, thats why you are having trouble with the ways of your people even though, their norms also dont adhere to the correct Sunna of islam.

wasalam