Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Should romance disappear after yrs of marriage

Khalaf   

Rahima what? :mad: I thought you were a good muslimah! This is against the golden rules!

And BTW my favorite romantic all time movie is the notebook thank you!….it was beautiful movie I tell ya. :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ So our Tough Guy Khalaf watches Titanic on Friday Nights and Cries?? Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun..

Waar tanoo kale!
:D

Khalaf might be an senstive dude. He will cry watching Titanic, but watchout now cause he can slap the hell outta you and have you smiling like Bobby Brown Bobby-Brown-1.jpg:D

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ So our Tough Guy Khalaf watches Titanic on Friday Nights and Cries?? Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun..

Waar tanoo kale!
:D

Khalaf might be an senstive dude. He will cry watching Titanic, but watchout now cause he can slap the hell outta you and have you smiling like Bobby Brown
Bobby-Brown-1.jpg:D
Khayr dude, what is up with the slaps! :eek: :eek: that is one hella of girly trait + crying in Titanic. I won't even go into the same ring with a fella like that..Unless you are his trainer then I am happy to teach you couple of lessons about the arts of kicking behinds..for free..as long as you are willing that i can demonstrate on both of you (tag team sxb)!

Rahima   

Rahima what? I thought you were a good muslimah! This is against the golden rules!

There is no rule against disclosing the contents of private messages :rolleyes: :D .

My hands are clean Khalaf, and you my friend have just made your case worse, notebook he says :eek: .

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Khayr dude, what is up with the
slaps!
:eek: :eek: that is one hella of girly trait + crying in Titanic. I won't even go into the same ring with a fella like that..Unless you are his trainer then I am happy to teach you couple of lessons about the arts of kicking behinds..for free..as long as you are willing that i can demonstrate on both of you (tag team sxb)!

haha funny cats. Yo are you illeterate ninja? The sissish comment on the notebook should ended this ride and show this was jokes, crying -which u invented sxb. Me watching-crying over a kufar movie thats impossible and insult to my aqeeda-the jokes is over mate.

There is no rule against disclosing the contents of private messages

Rahima, I get it now. You trying to get rise out me arent chaa? I didnt see u as the drama queen type but u know, and I know, and Allah Most Great Knows I sent u no pms of any kind, the ships docks here-na’gu kala wa’ad. Get my somali?

salaamulah

Khalaf   

Go ahead Rahima. I never sent you any pm. This place SOL should have a system in place where you cant accuse others of pms they never sent. Go ahead sister, Ill be waiting. smile.gif

Rahima   

It's a forum, unless it is written in a serious way, never take it to be so. Ease up brother, i was only having you on ;) .

Khalaf   

I know its forum sister. But I am a serious person lol I cant change that ya get me. Also I didn't find u as the joking type lol thats why I took it as serious that u and Zu were pulling shit on me lol. :D

salaamu lah