Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Wow.....

I think this is not a man ,,,,, probably a skinny Halimo with short hair and hit da gym for a while ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, still can't believe this was a man ,,,,,,,, :D

I didn't wait to see "his" face for I hadn't watched more than two seconds.

If he is indeed a man, wax aa ka qaldan, perhaps some extra bool aa dimicsan, oo in loo dhuujiyo rabo.

Otherwise, if that was from another xaliimo, I woulnd't have minded to continue. :D

And I see some girls are in maseer than disgusted to see a man shake like that.

Aaliyyah   

Looool come on guys dont be jealous he knows all the moves .....havent seen a man dancing like that ....every wedding I attend only girls are practically dancing ..the guys are just lol in the corners standing and checking out ..or maybe pretending they are dancing bt nt really dancing ....anyways aint nothing wrong with a guy belly dancing ......funny clip though no doubt to that ..

UK_ROSE   

I don't think its funny at all, in fact it's really disturbing.

There is a xadeeth for our Prophet (SAAW) saying " mn Tashabah bi Qaumin Fa Huwa MINHUM" i.e. Who ever resembles certain people then he is one of them!

another Saying " Lacan allahu Al Mutashabeheen mn anisaa bi alrijal, wa al mutashabeheen mn al rijaal bi anisaa" .

Lacna is upon women those who resemble men and those men who resemble women.

This guy might not be gay Physically but indeed he is doing actions of women.

May allah guide him to the right path.

Honesita   

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

I don't think its funny at all, in fact it's really disturbing.

There is a xadeeth for our Prophet (SAAW) saying " mn Tashabah bi Qaumin Fa Huwa MINHUM" i.e. Who ever resembles certain people then he is one of them!

another Saying " Lacan allahu Al Mutashabeheen mn anisaa bi alrijal, wa al mutashabeheen mn al rijaal bi anisaa" .

Lacna is upon women those who resemble men and those men who resemble women.

This guy might not be gay Physically but indeed he is doing actions of women.

May allah guide him to the right path.

Lol, i'm sorry but i thought this was funny... Subhanna Allah the whole thing is haraam, why should it matter if it is tashabuh or not...

It reminds me of a joke i read somewhere, these two somali men were robbing a house, one of them picked up the Quran and he accidently dropped it, the other one got so angry he took a gun and shot him....he then said, "how dare you drop the Quran."

Love of the Deen...

Fii Amaani'Laah

Emperor   

I can sue you for this Miss Xalimapatra, that was a horrific sight, I felt very unconfortable, however, I forgive you this time but please do warn us next time before hand..

Honestly, I thought having *** with other men made you gay. :eek:

Sure that was slightly disturbing to watch (and I have to say I am a little envious too), but just 'cause a man got rhythm don't make him gay. :D

Ease off the knee-jerk labeling.