Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gello - The proud Soma

Somali Community in the UK

Saqajaan   

Jamaican culture is about music, crime and drugs and carnal pleasure, they are very animal like people. At least in somalia, there is a reason for all the killings because we are in a war, but jamaicans kill themselves over drugs.

Saqajaan   

ibtisam

I do not debate with little girls. jikada aad.

But to educated you somali's don't kill each other over clans, but over resources, land, water etc. Infact without clans elders etc, there would be no one to mediate when there are skirmishes. Clan has it's benefits.

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't need to debate with someone like you. Clearly you are out of touch with your own community and see yourself as far superior to all other races, your own race and women. Gosh aren’t you the mighty one. Uuuf caalek.

N.O.R.F   

Bristol has a port?? You learn something new everyday,,,,

Gello, get a story or two straight from the horse's mouth. This may require to 'sit' with odayaasha.

N.O.R.F   

Whats better than having an interview with the 'pioneers' themselves as part of your paper?

Whether it's tea at the maqaaxi or over green leaves, an interview is an interview.

N.O.R.F   

The only guy I can think of is my former landlord. But I didn't leave that place on the best of terms with the old man.

But they're not too hard to find.

N.O.R.F   

The mosque in Stepney, East London. You will find quite a few there especially on a sat and across the road at 'Taayo' cafe/rest.

N.O.R.F   

^^Not 'built' but it is run by Somalis and it's not the only one. The 'old boys' settled in East London. Particularly the area of Poplar. They may even have their own club there if memory serves.

Where are the east londoners?