Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

SERIAL GROOM NO PLAYBOY.

IL CAPO   

Kuala Lumpur - A 72-year-old Malaysian man has married for the 53rd time in what is said to be a national record, and this time around he went back to wife number one, a report said on Monday.

"I am not a playboy, I just love seeing beautiful women," retiree Kamarudin Mohammed was quoted as saying by the New Straits Times newspaper.

The former policeman, described as a "friendly and easy-going charmer," became a national celebrity of sorts after he remarried his first wife Khadijah Udin, 74, on Sunday.

They were first married in 1957 but divorced a year later after having a daughter, now 47.

Among his 51 ex-wives is an Englishwoman and two Thais.

"If I like a girl, I'll ask for her hand in marriage. I don't like flings. I also don't believe in marrying more than one woman at a time," he said.

Divorce is relatively easy to obtain among the Muslim majority in Malaysia. A man can end a marriage by simply saying "I divorce you" to his wife. :eek:

Kamarudin, who hails from northeastern Kelantan state, is believed to have fathered at least seven children.

As in his marriages, Kamarudin could not stick to a job. After a stint with the police when he left school in the 1950s, he held various jobs in the private sector until retiring in 1992.

"I just moved from one job to another if there were better offers. There have been so many jobs, maybe as many as my marriages," he said.

Qac Qaac   

Malaysia must be your favourite country in the world...

and yet, u make them weird ppl, this is the 2nd story of weirdism u r telling from this country.

valerie   

I've actually seen dat on telly..but how disguisting is dat..the man is wrinkled all over..i mean from head to toe..

some sick individual