Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Cumaroow Jacayloow

NGONGE   

JB,

You've been mixing with A&T too long, saaxib. Now you are even using his excuses.

He avoids fights by carrying a tusbax around (remember his last nickname?). Every time he offends someone and they call him out for a fight he would shake his head and say hadaanaan tusbaxan sidan..... :D

loooooooooooooooool@ngonge ,,,

i'm not using his excuses and i didn't change my nickname ..... and yarka waaban ka shakiyay maalmahan dambe. :D

Anyways, you will not understand xataa hadaan soo qoro ,, markaa stay away adigu,,, :D

NGONGE   

^^ When I read it aloud I usually understand most of it (even though gaaladan ela shaqeyaa will think I'm doing some magic spell). :D

JB dont dismiss NG like that waryee.. :D .

Anigu waan ka shakiyey NG wuu is yeelyalayyaa, he knows more somali than he allows us to know...

Gediid   

Odey caan ah ayaa tusbaax weyn oo 99 ah wuxuu u sidan jirey in uu kolba ta yar ee uu arko uu labta kaga salaaxo uu ku yidhaa bal sug tusbaxu waa mid bareakeysan.AT tolow ma skool kaas buu so marey waatan abu tusbax lagu sheegee....

loooooooooooooooooooool

waan maqlay sheekada odaygaas ,,, intuu kolba mid u dhowaado ayuu odhan jiray:

Istaaqfurullaah istaaqfurullaah ,, aqalkiinu ma dambe ma dhexe, ma ka dambaa , istaaqfurullaah ,, :D

Abtigiis   

Gediid;

These days who needs Tusbax to do that hand magic. Iyagaaba iska diyaar ah. Anyway, JB shakigaagu waa sax. I am from all those places. It might sound weired, but I shared my life between them.

Ngonge

Actually, I am avoiding fights because I am busy of late. But, when the right time comes, you know I will go on and on and on. Ha sugi waayin, Yaa Tantaawi.