Sign in to follow this  
zynab

four eyed geek

Qac Qaac   

ar maxaa la kirbray.. i hate meesha maba taal.. meeshaan indhoole aa noqonee ama ookiyaale aa xiranee uma dhaxeeso.. haddaa rabto contacts xiro..laakiin suuraha naga dhaafa pls..

hibo.. maxaa tiri balaayada baas.. ar balaayo ha dhihin.. ilaahey ookilyaalaha 15sano uu kuugu miciinay.. waxaaga jazaaritaan miyaa..

Four-eyed chicks are nothing but trouble !!

They’re trouble indeed – because they’re smart, we already have a difficulty understanding the average woman, imagine the smart one. They also have this allure – they seem adventurous [they might creep at night], they’re mysterious. But sometimes, they understand you better – or are they manipulating us? :confused:

Modesty   

aaaaaaaaaaaaah!! My God! Is everyone indhooley here? Seriously though, i despise my glasses, i want to get laser surgery but am so scared

Haha, wallahi Im one of the 4 eyed geeks been one since was 13yrs old and enjoy interchanging with my contact lenses(yep get that 360 range back again). AND SPECS LOOKS awesome with the hijab, Mashallah. Dont know what you fear ladies? .Am I thinking of laser surgery ? No thank you. For those ladies who do I would advice you to have it after ur done with childbirth, sometimes eyesight changes occur due to it.

Fiamanillah

zynab   

salaam

oh my godeness i never thought there would be so much replys , i just hope no one reconizes me,

i have decieded to get contacts, the disposables ones. people i tryed to say i look good when i am wearing my glasses but the truth of the matter is that i couldn't change this whole mentality of me thinking i looked so bad wearing glasses with hijab, an believe me i am not a sister who has low self esteem , if anything life is good and there is no need to be.

also i never had a glasses for more than one year, they were either stolen,lost,and left at places i just couldn't remember.each one costs around $300 dolloers so far i spent over $1500 for real and i am just a student !!

surely that is sign that things need to change.and last time i was droping my sis of at school her friends thought i was her mum, heliroues i know but not at the time.

it is intersting how others perception of you can change an individual. but it occured to me that this is not about looking good it more about me wanting others to think of me as smart student but not looking like your typical student.

Pucca   

and last time i was droping my sis of at school her friends thought i was her mum, heliroues i know but not at the time

play along is what i do, yes, thats my daughter ...she gets those pretty eyes from me ofcourse. its alright sis, i've had people ask me if my mom was my older sister, :eek: sure my mom looks pretty young and most people NEVER believe that she's got 20+ daughters ...it doesn't bother me much at all, cuz at the end of the day...my mom is still my mother. then again everyone's different right?

keep those glasses nearby, you'll probably get bored of contacts....soon

Blessed   

:eek: :eek:

On behalf of all the good sighted women out there. I would like to register my disgust at how certain folks portray us as dumb, easy to get females. Class and intelligence waa u dhalasho. Having a poor eye-sight doesn't give you it. Silly men :rolleyes:

Thats for the record.

Blessed   

^^ :D Naah, it cool. Better be a natural blond then a bottle job ;)

--Yeah, we have more fun than those geeky, blind snobs :cool:

Bess.   

lol....seems someone is protesting a little much....if that is how u feel ...am sure it has more to do with u than the four eyed geeks.... :rolleyes: