Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Somali language relationship to konso language

KEYNAN22   

According to linguists, the somali language is related to konso language. According to them Konso also belongs to the easter branch of cushitic languages.

And this is how konso people of Ethiopia look like.

http://www.caborian.com/cabor_images/in_a_train/africa_busyto/busyto_0007.jpg

This is bullshit, something is wrong with this picture, these linguists are conspiring against somalis, there is no chance somalis are related to these people, i can accept being related to oromo because they look like us, but no way i'm related to people who have plates on their lips===>

[ November 01, 2006, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

me   

^^Racist. Come on see the other side of this. We might want to migrate to Central Africa one day and say its ancestoral lands.

(I am always talking about taking other peoples land, SOLérs might think I am from Mudug)

Afafka adduunka dhan ayaa isku dhaw. Reer Taamil ee Siirilaanka iyo reer Hindiya ereyo badan ayaa wada qeybwadaagnaa, that doesn't mean we are close.

Dadkaan afafka bartay ku taqasuusay awal afka Soomaaliga waxee ku dari jireen Hamito-Semitic, markii dambe magaca ee ka badaleen oo u bixiyeen Afro-Asiatic languages. Bari wax kale ayaa u bixinayaan. Who cares. Shuqulkeena ma'aha.

The only languages Soomaali wadaagaan oo ay isla dhasheen waa afkee reer Soomaali Aboow [this name is self-explanatory, i.e. Oromada] iyo Canfarta Jabuuti iyo Itoobiya.

Inta kale Xaawo iyo Aaden aa iskaga dhacnaa.

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

This is bullshit, something is wrong with this picture, these linguists are conspiring against somalis, there is no chance somalis are related to these people, i can accept being related to oromo because they look like us, but no way i'm related to people who have plates on their lips===>

Exactly, the should at least have the decency to take their damned lip plates out before posing for a picture.

KEYNAN22   

oops, out of further research i found that those people with plates on their lips are not konso smile.gif they are called Mursi and don't even speak an afro-asiatic language let alone cushitic. But strange when you google konso, these lip plate people appear.

The real konso look like the people below, and they only number 200 000 and they live in close proximity to Oromos, apparently their language was influenced by afaan-oromo through trade contact.

konsoboy.jpg

Konsokidsgate.jpg

Ukasha_bean_shells_konso.jpg

60500822.ET0406.jpg

um uuumm, aq, hade arag waxaan tintooda. Hadana caruurti bey dhegaha u dureen, shedaanta !!!. See baad noogu sheegi kartaa waxaan baan isku nahay!

ps. post the source of your story so that we can flood them with hate mail for their outragous lies smile.gif

Cara.   

Come on, those are good looking people. I'm especially digging the old man on the far right. Skinnies could take a lesson from him in colour coordination and style.