Suldaanka

Caruurtii AMISom oo hada schoolka bilaabay.

I am not too sure about the pictures but it is open secret that the number of Amisom soldiers either marrying or having illegitimate children either through rape or for-money (prostituting) with local women is increasing. 

Here is a Human Rights Watch report on the increasing rape by AMISom soldiers on local girls. 

"Idil was one of 21 women Human Rights Watch interviewed who told us they had been sexually exploited or abused by the African Union’s Ugandan or Burundian troops. The AU Commission code of conduct, with which AMISOM troops must comply, not only prohibits sexual abuse such as rape, but also sexual exploitation – taking advantage of someone’s vulnerability, of differential power, or of trust, for sexual purposes."

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka

If that is true than one can say what a revolting disgrace. These people with their low sense of "social's honor" had disrobe from the Somali race of any redeeming features it could possible have had previously. Everything they touch turn into a scam or a farce or deeply ugly absurd sight.

These baboon and hired Bantu's mercenaries have been with them since 2008. And in all that time they could have build for themselves a decent State, even strong State, use these hired mercenaries guys to defeat these murderous bastards call Al-Shabaab. And then when all that is done, they could ask them to leave, say in five (5) years flat (at tops of it) without having these baboon defiling Somali woman and therefore leaving behind some half-Somali and half baboon Bantu's breed in their teeming numbers.

It's like seeing the spectacle of that old historical sight of having half-breed-Italians, who used to be there. And they were little bastards call "Missione", Which meant that the "Christian Missions" of the Catholic church in the then Italian Somalia was tasked to take care of them for their up-keep since they were little bastards who no one will want them. And these half-breed-Italian-creatures used to  be around (in real numbers) in places like Xamar, Marka, Barave, Beydhabo, and Kismayo.

Now, all of a sudden another half-breed of Somali and African Bantus from AMISOM's Soldiers are going to be around there in Mogadishu and wherever else AMISOM are to be found.

And top of that the Ethiopians are also in Bay and Bakool region, given that they were at it since 1997/98. And of course, they in turn will be leaving behind another lot of half-breed creatures for the "beggars community" out there of those regions to bring it up and bring it along For Somalia.

No wonder why we in Somaliland could not really wait to get away (and I mean really get away) from these "dishonorable creatures" as far as our legs could carry us.

For in Somaliland we don't have these half-breed creatures like these. We never did under the British. And we don't have it now, apart from Muslim Oromo who may married one or two of our girls. But not this kind teeming bastards being gotten without wedlock, which was what the Italian used to do in Somalia. And by the looks of it, these hired baboon Bantu's mercenaries from Africa are doing it now to the poor Somali woman. What a disgrace.     

galbeedi   
27 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

The first AMISom children are now reaching school age.

Suldaanka contradicts what the picture and the poster wrote. 

"Amisom Dumarka oo kaliya Ma Dumaaleyso ee macal Caruurtii.." 

It means soldiers are inheriting both the wife and someone else's children. It is not his children.

galbeedi   
1 minute ago, Oodweyne said:

And we don't have now, apart from Muslim Oromo who may married one or two of our girls.

Does anyone knows if this guy is a Muslim? Uganda has a substantial Muslim community, and some of them might be serving in the army.

Oodweyne   
Just now, galbeedi said:

Does anyone knows if this guy is a Muslim? Uganda has a substantial Muslim community, and some of them might be serving in the army.

How many Muslim do you reckon the Bantu's African would bring along to Somalia, less than 10%? Or more than that. 

Oodweyne   
6 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

This story is six years old, 2014.

Please tell us something new.

The question is do you know the number of half-breed Bantu's baboon babies in which the hired mercenaries that is the AMISOM's soldiers had fathered up there in Somalia.

Or are you (just as usual) will like to bury your head under the sand and never bother to actually ask around in-terms of their numbers and whatnot?

I know you get paid by yard of a good news or good comment in which you make for the clique in Villa Somalia around here of SOL. But, come of it, my friend, try little harder to be credible. 

8 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

This story is six years old, 2014.

Please tell us something new.

7bdfd904dbe2ff73b9de8b8f7d84563d.jpg

INTPOLICYDIGEST.ORG

Using medical care to lure vulnerable women to their base camps, AMISOM forces have sexually exploited and raped young Somali women. This is one survivor’s harrowing story.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Both these reports are written by the same people. I read these reports  long ago. This NGO guy is just recycling the old story. They both quote the same people.

It is the same story recycled from 2014 to 2017.

I am not burying my head but any reasonable Somali or human being knows that in a war torn country with large number of foreign troops , bad things could happen. Of course, the Amisom troops have violated some poor Somali women who might have been desperate for food or health care, but I reject, the insinuation that Somali women in the South are joining in a marriage or in other illegal means with foreign troops.

Despite our misery and poverty, the Somali women by in large have been honourable whether they are in Mogadishu, Baydhabo or Burco. 

I also reject this silly notion of othering our own women and people in the south.

Shame on this kid from Puntland throwing garbage and then amplified by the likes of OOdweyne .

If you are not sure., don't post it. As to the subject  at hand this is inevitable to see these things. It happens everywhere where there are foriegn forces.

I am not sure why you are posting this other than for cheap political points.

24 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Both these reports are written by the same people. I read these reports  long ago. This NGO guy is just recycling the old story. They both quote the same people.

It is the same story recycled from 2014 to 2017.

I am not burying my head but any reasonable Somali or human being knows that in a war torn country with large number of foreign troops , bad things could happen. Of course, the Amisom troops have violated some poor Somali women who might have been desperate for food or health care, but I reject, the insinuation that Somali women in the South are joining in a marriage or in other illegal means with foreign troops.

Despite our misery and poverty, the Somali women by in large have been honourable whether they are in Mogadishu, Baydhabo or Burco. 

I also reject this silly notion of othering our own women and people in the south.

Shame on this kid from Puntland throwing garbage and then amplified by the likes of OOdweyne .

Don't get me wrong. The last thing anyone needs to do is bury their heads in the face of this. The least anyone can do is amplify their plight and unfortunate ordeals, in the hope that will help change the situation on the ground for them.

Sweeping it under the carpet, like it doesn't exist or happen, is the worse option. 

I rather support the propaganda against removal of AMISom than to be silence about it and accept it at face value. 

Oodweyne   
51 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Shame on this kid from Puntland throwing garbage and then amplified by the likes of OOdweyne

Again, yea cheap hired Ina-Gumeed, you don't get it do you? The fact of the matter is no one is "othering" no Somali woman. And no one is making fun of the poor victim in here. Moreover, no such act of foreign forces defiling woman in Somaliland (apart from Faqash era) had ever took place in Somaliland.

And you would have known this much if only you paid attention to the real history of the Northern people of the old Somali Republic. Not the "bastardized history" Concocted by the Faqash regime, which used to start the history of the Northern Somalis from the birth of the old Dervishes insurgency and then end that history in June of 26th of 1960. Whilst selectively misappropriated and misquoting them (as the need arise for the Faqash regime) in a quite deliberate form. 

Furthermore, the Brits were with us for almost 80 years. They had to deal with during that time a massive insurgency, which in turn lasted for almost 20 years against the Dervishes movement. Again, there was also the war against the Italian's Fascist invaders to the Somaliland in 1940/41. And in all those years no little half-brit and half-Somali was ever found in Somaliland. 

Moreover, the Brits had Africans forces (mostly from Uganda, Kenya, Rhodesia and Ghana), forces from the Indian's Sub-continent (i.e., Sikhs, Gurkhas and Pashtun of Afghanistan), Sudanese forces, Arabs forces from Yemen. And even White Boers officers (who used to command the Sikh's artillery regiment from British's Indian army, or from the British Raj).

And they had inside in Somaliland all those myriad forces during the most of the time insurgencies was engaged with in eastern parts of Somaliland, which was the fight against the Dervishes insurgencies. And yet all through out that time no single half-breed, half-foreign, half-Somali was ever found running around, barefooted, in Somaliland. Especially in the eastern side of the country where these large stationary armies used to be based on as an expeditionary garrison forces against dervishes insurgency.

So, nigger, please don't try to rub some false history into the fine folks of Burco in particularly or to Somaliland in general. We never had any truck of any sort with half-breed creatures (like Italian's Missione creatures) of the sort that is very much familiar in the south or in Somalia in general.