Sign in to follow this  
mantra

Looking for a Qadhi

NGONGE   

He is not Somali? Why do I get a feeling that Rudy is going to appear on this thread any moment now? :D

See with wife beaters it really is no good if other guys beat him up. He needs to be jumped by a group of wild girls who will film the whole thing as they kick the day lights out of him.

Of course I’m not encouraging such actions but I would assume that the wild girls would approve of such nonsensical violence.

Ibti,

I don't read all posts. Some times I skim read.

As for the odayo they will still try to work towards a reconciliation. What’s a little slap, punch, kick or having you on a headlock when it’s compared to the loss of your marriage? They will say! Adeer arinta ka fakir oo ninkaga ku so noqo (ama so celi). :D

Pujah   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

As for the odayo they will still try to work towards a reconciliation. What’s a little slap, punch, kick or having you on a headlock when it’s compared to the loss of your marriage? They will say! Adeer arinta ka fakir oo ninkaga ku so noqo (ama so celi).

^^ Which is exactly why couples should never consult with odayaal.

mantra   

lol Abla, how about you, layzie, Ibtisam and mantra jump this man?

he's only 5 4" (so sad)

Ngonge loool!

You seem to seriously value your marriage if you're willing to put up with a few beating's every now and then from your Mrs (i'm assuming that's the speech she gives you after she kicks the crap out of you)

Zafir   

I don’t see the need of you (Marta) meddling in your cousin’s affairs, if she wants to stay or thinking about staying. From what I have read so far, she is having second thoughts in staying married. I take it your cousin is rational woman who know her choices, yes. Unless, what Socod badane said is to be true and she is one of the few that exercise the notion of “if he loves, he will beat me.” Provoking him the second he gets home from work, by playing Michael Jackson’s [beat it] song.

Cara.   

^Are you serious? If your sister was being beaten black and blue by her husband you would tell her you don't want to meddle in her affairs? How rational can she be if she wants to remain with an abusive spouse?

Zafir   

Cara, I am dead serious, if my sister isn’t rational; needless to say I would beat his **** to a fcuking pole and fill out the divorce papers my self. But on the other hand, if my sister /daughter are a rational being who know what's best and the choices in life. I expect them to make that judgment.

The old Somalia saying comes to mind: “walaashaa iskuma hubtide, seedigaa ha isku dirin” or something along those lines.

Mandra, no jokes sista, if I was in that country, I would have lend you a hand. I haven't fought in ages, but I'm sure it wont take long before I start to remember how to make someone puke blood...

Che, here I thought u were a fighter and all, but all along you were a big soft teddy....

Som@li   

Mandra, it is very nice of you that want the best for your cousin, have u to tried other solutions??,like beating him up, and tell him NOt to touch again, knowing if he touches, what will happen to him.!

But as advice from me, one time, this Guy was abuse to his wife, a relative, and one day she came to our place,crying, with bruises every where!

I can NOT narrate what happen to that guy, but he ended up in hospital,at the end we have to pay for his medical expenses, as the wife claimed that we started the fight, and aslo beat her up :mad: :mad: ...so my advice is.."Walaashaa iskuma hubtida,Seedigaa ha isi seeginina.

Some women out there want their husband to be abusive..it is a sickness! :(

ome women out there want their husband to be abusive..it is a sickness!

Waxaad i soo xasuusiay a guy who strangled his wife, and then claimed his wife was into erotic asphyxiation which meant her death was accidental. Just why would anyone put up with senseless abuse?

Lazy....loool My boys read these pages. Easy now or they might think Iam going softy. On serious note, I don't like people that exercise power over others knowing the victims can't fight at that particular moment. If he wants a fight, and go and pick someone of your own size.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Zafir:

Cara, I am dead serious, if my sister isn’t rational; needless to say I would beat his **** to a fcuking pole and fill out the divorce papers my self. But on the other hand, if my sister /daughter are a rational being who know what's best and the choices in life. I expect them to make that judgment.

The old Somalia saying comes to mind: “walaashaa iskuma hubtide, seedigaa ha isku dirin” or something along those lines.

That's a terrible saying! :mad:

The problem is that physical beatings are only a small part of the overall abuse and degradation these women are suffering. Someone with low self-esteem and no support system is easy to cow into submission, and after a while she may convince herself that the abusive husband is expressing his love, or that he will change if she stops "aggravating him". The best thing you can do in that condition is to remove the woman from the arena, not wait for her to come to her senses.

RedSea   

So, SOL has become a place to settle family affairs now?

No person should ever raise a hand in trying to harm another,let alone your wife or sisters etc....

Zafir   

Cara, that sounded a lot like a social worker jargon. However, I won’t refute such cases are high in numbers in our present world. But you have to admit that some women are just plainly silly (lack of better word), when they get sweet talked by their victimizers, yeah.

My argument boils down to this, if you know the victim isn’t making sane judgment for the reason, then by all means meddle in and make a choice that best fits, on how you see it.