Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Shisha iyo *********

Ameen   

Taliban don’t even ask for a fatwa because fatwa's for just about anything are out there, so what difference will it do for you if she brings to your attention on fatwa supporting her claim?

And Allah knows best

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

..it aint haram and it won't cost you a penny.

Where's the fatwa that says it's halal?
LoL. You're pretty amusing..You want me to provide you with a fatwa on twirling around?? Please tell me you're kidding.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Violet:

You're pretty amusing..You want me to provide you with a fatwa on twirling around?? Please tell me you're kidding.

No, I ain't kidding. You claimed it ain't haram, which means it's halal. All I asked was to corroborate your claim, and the only way to do that is with a fatwa.

Hunguri   

:D Dearest Sheekh Taliban. Are you still using the same unique font with the unique color. What an attention seeker smile.gif . Anyhow, you are a good sheekh, coz you never smile or show emotional character.

PS:-

Taliban :D , saaxiibow adigana waa inaanu kuu furnaa Speciall thread in title of "Qub iyo Qac" loool Im sure, you will like it!!!

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

You're pretty amusing..You want me to provide you with a fatwa on twirling around?? Please tell me you're kidding.

No, I ain't kidding. You claimed it ain't haram, which means it's halal. All I asked was to corroborate your claim, and the only way to do that is with a fatwa.
I thought everything was hala unless it is prove Haram, not the other way round. Hence if someone claims something is Haram the burden of proof is on them? nooh?

Ibtisam   

He is gone come back after searching and searching and say well i could not find any thing which even suggested that the prophet use to waste time and effort by spinning around, and since we are not allowed to harm yourself in Islam and spinning might make you fall and hurt yourself, not to mention time which you will be questioned about when you die, it is therefore advisable to you refrain from such actions. There is no clear evidence to say it is haram, but some scholars have suggested that we should stay away from anything that does not benefit us! :D

I'm sure I have it done to the T. lol.

Fatwaah he says, I can find a fatwa that allows me to do anything :rolleyes: there are so many sale out shikes :rolleyes:

If you want Fatwah for anything ,, just anything you can easily go to Egypt ,,, there is always a Azhari Sheikh that has his own Fatwahs ,,,,,, some says you can drink the beer :D:D (how funny) ,,,,,,,,,,,

Taliban   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

I thought everything was hala unless it is prove Haram, not the other way round.

This is about Islam, you simply don't state what you "thought"; you state what you have learned or know. Now, have you learned or do you know "everything was hala unless it is prove Haram, not the other way round"?

Ibtisam   

^here we go again^

I was giving you the chance to reconsider your position. But seen as you did not but instead turn on the hint I gave you.

YES I know the Basic Principles of determining what is haram. The ones I was interested in is that:

•All that God has created and the benefits derived from them are for humanity’s use are permissible. Nothing is haram except what is forbidden by a sound and explicit nass (i.e., either a Qur’anic verse or a clear, authentic, and explicit sunna [practice or saying] of the Prophet, PBUH.

You might also want to note that the sphere of forbidden things is very small, while that of permissible things is vast.

Can I also point out that one of Islam’s beauties is that it forbids only that which is unnecessary, harmful, and discardable (useless and unwanted), while providing alternatives that are better and give greater ease and comfort, so don’t make things difficult for people and try and complicate things.

p.s. there are other principles include that whatever leads to something that is forbidden is also forbidden. In this way, Islam intends to block all avenues leading to what is haram etc.

p.s. Did you want the source. Dig it up yourself, or wait and I’ll dig it up for ya. smile.gif

cheers