Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Shisha iyo *********

I got introduced to shisha, am not too crazy about it, but i would smoke it again if i had the chance, nothing wrong with it, but am hearing now women who smoke shisha are bad and blah blah blah, i've seen so many muslim men smoking shisha, why can't i smoke it? it doesnt change me, ! is it haram?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

is it haram?

Good question. Before I answer your question, answer mine; if it's haram, is it safe to say you will shun it?

Pujah   

Shiisha is made of pure tobacco with some flavors. It can cause cancer, frequent colds, and heart diseases.

It will stink your clothes and hair. Also not good for your skin; all that smoke will dry up your skin giving you premature wrinkles.

Whether is haram or not allahu aclam, but I heard anything that has health risk becomes haram hence, why some people argue smoking or chewing is haram.

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

is it haram?

Good question. Before I answer your question, answer mine; if it's haram, is it safe to say you will shun it?
^that's the spirit!

CC, ,,, i'm telling you Shisha is not good for you, your health, your reputation and even your future.

As said, it is made of pure tobbacco and it is even worse than the cigarettes ,,,,

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

As said, it is made of pure tobbacco and it is even worse than the cigarettes ,,,,

So, you have tried smoking both shisha and cigarettes? How else could you know? ,,,,,,,,,

Hunguri   

looooooooooooooool@ Taliban. Rageedii waar Sheekhii waakkaa. Taliban, knock him down :D . Jbaro, bal waydii how did he know if not smoked ;) . Jacayloow ka dabaalo :D

It is not ceeb if i used to smoke both of them or even more ,, :D

The importance is it is damaging your health and can be very dangerous for your life ,,,,,

UK_ROSE   

Salaam Alykum,

Smoking Sheisha does seriously damage the lungs and may lead to Cancer of the lungs because of the concentrated tobacco in the “mcsel”. I read that one 30-60mins smoking session is equal to smoking a whole pack of cigarettes.

Middle Eastern men have been smoking shisha for decades but in recent year fashion for girls to smoke shisha too. Socially it’s unacceptable especially just as cigarettes in our Somali society where any woman who smokes is known to be bad. I don’t blame our mothers and fathers for thinking like that though it’s a culture thing for them more than religion, a culture to wear hijaab but don’t care about the salah, a culture not to wear trousers but its okay to pluck the eyebrows and wear a see through dreac at weddings!!

C_ C if you want smoke shisha knowing that it’ll harm your health then go for it!!!

from your previous posts I believe you are not the type to care much about peoples opinions.

Good luck!

Taliban   

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

I read that one 30-60mins smoking session is equal to smoking a whole pack of cigarettes.

That's very damaging to one's lungs. BTW, is it true there are Somali shisha bars/Coffee shops in London?

Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

is it haram?

^that's the spirit!
:D:D

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by Taliban:

BTW, is it true there are Somali shisha bars/Coffee shops in London?
[/b]
[/QB]

I heard there are in London. I think there is one in Cricklewood, NW london but am not sure.

Ebyan   

Why would anyone smoke Shisha? Does it even get you high? Just twirl around for a while, you'll feel high for a bit and guess what..it aint haram and it won't cost you a penny.