Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ayaan Hirsi returned to the Netherlands

Laf Laf, if you are going to accuse me, you better do it right.

beard...."terrorism"...correct urself......

Ninkee hindiga oo cricket star eh maa ka hadlee? Kaas, asaga aa terrorist u ekaa, but never once connected terrorism with a long beard in general, ee beenta iska daa.

Teeda Kale, maxaa beard iyo terrorismo & Ayan Hirsi isku keenay, ma gar ayay daysatay oo jihadi may noqoday?

Khalaf   

^^^The name is not laf laf.....waaynoo walaaleey waaynoo, then we can have grown up discussion. until then khayr baan ku rajaynaya.

peace

Laf Laf,I didn't ask to have a grown up discussion or any sort of discussion, all I am saying is accusations without merit meel ay kugeenaayaan malaha.

The lies aad abuurooyso is not good for your fasting.

Tuujiye   

lol@ laf laf... magac fool xumaa ninka!

Waadh yee dee anigee hadana yaa..aaheey!! Waadh yee Khalaf miyaadan garaneyn inantan Lazy, dee miyaadan ogeyn in inantani eesan nin aan gadh laheyn eesan u arag nin yaa!! war dee soo adigaa daadaxay oo maxaa ku helay yaa!!

Waraa Layzie bajaq yehee KK maxaa ka rabtaa oo u bar bardhigee wax ayaan Xirsi oo kale eh?? walaahi waxaan ani xad gudub aan u kasaa aad u xad gudbeysid KK nooh.. at least maa kistoo dhahdid "your lucky in aa ayaan ka qurux badan tahay" lol..dhaga baceerta lol!!

KK Bajaq foodleh ma tihid hadii aadan iska celin Layzie dhulkee kugu afuuftay ikadaa jiidoo!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye, isku dirdirka iska daa, KK knows I wuv her and I don't care if she has Hirsi as a lastname.

Back to the topic, war naagtaan maa amaan lasiiyo.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

is accusations without merit meel ay kugeenaayaan malaha. [/QB]

practice what u preach....calling a muslim "terrorist" looking because of his beard has no merit....ur words have no merit....grow up...until then class dismissed. The connection: ur views sounded like somthing Ayan Hirsi would say. hint: correct urself.

Tuuji sxbow ur funny dude.

^You sound so sad. How long were you waiting to say that to me? That article about the hindi/paki man must have been early summer, acuudi billaah, intaas ciil maa isku celineysay. War cuudi bileyso, inkaar haku laqdo.

Listen Laf laf, last time I checked, I had a right to voice my opinion and he did look terrorist, thats the end of it.(orod oo is soo ceeji)

Speaking of that man, he did and he probably still looks like a terrorist(terroriste).

Playing professional sport and looking like a jihadi ma iskeenaayaan, now, get going, and come back anytime aad ubaahan tahay in jiniyada lagaa tumo.

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Ani "I wuv her" taada ma aqaaniyee, how could you ever say such a thing? I CAN NOT bewieve you... redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif Banaanka lee aan kuugu qabto adoo spendexkaaga wadatid...Anaa ku baraayo sida magaceyga loo hingaadiyo...I promise, by the time I am through with you that you will never (and I mean NEVER) use me and that lady in one sentence... :D

Bajaqa, aka Tujiye, loooooooooooooooool...Walaahay you are one FUNNY dude...Anaa tan dhagaha u laabayo ee ii sug...Iyada maclaa spandexkiida...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

Now i know K_K's last name is Hirsi .....
:D

tolow what is else is hiden in SOL ??

Alla maxaa meeshan detective yaal la'iska dhigay...Sheekha, no my last name is not Hirsi...Is Ayaan's last name Hirsi or Ali? And how did you come to the conclusion that my last name is Hirsi? Why not Ali? And no my last name is not Ali, I am just saying...

Layzie, see what you caused now!!! Dadaan ogahay aa maskax yadooda aad uga shaqeysiisay...

As Bajaqa, would say WAREER BADANAA!!!

PS... Ayaan Hirsi Aliyeey, if you are SOL user, and you reading this post, may I give you advise, for free of course...Next time you are on TV, put on some make up on that dehydrated face...A little foundation wouldn't hurt...And what's up with these little suits aad u moodo inaad K-Mart ka soo gadatay? Dhagahaagana aad u maleyso bakeyle daalan, dhago yar yar iga soo gasho...Most of all, do your damnnnnnn hair...Maxey tahay tintan taagtaag aad u manleyso inaad gadaalee isugusoo xirtay saa u soo kacday...Naa fix yourself up qumayo yahay... War wuxu maxey tahay...