Sign in to follow this  
Nematoda

have you seen the new movie?

Nematoda   

ive been asked this questin alot since the begining of summer and I have given the same answer again and again yes I have.this is not because I have actualy seen the movie its more of an assumed fact that comes from living in a society for a given time, and developing and loosing taste in aspects of it(the law of deminishing marginal utility)more or les, plus its hard to find that sense of first time watching it, most movies are a reflecttion on ones society and the US box office hits have become more and more simplistic, like recently I paid close to 20 dolars to see a movie half way through I found that I was predicting the next twist in the plot, sure enough I found that I was just a bit of in detail but other wise I had predicted everyone plot in the movie, needles to say I was disapointed, at the end of the movie came the dreadful question which was your favorite part which i replied with "the ending was so un-predictabl". I went home twent dolars short, a big ego and a sense of failure. mybe the next one will be better?.

Salma   

For god sake don't remind me with the Microeconomics and (the law of deminishing marginal utility)... I miss my Iranian Instructor who used to attack Gucci, Luis Vitton and Starbucks all the time :D

Away from the ECO and its theories,,,, it's all about "maybe the next one will be better?." ... not only for the movies, but for shoes, food, books, etc... Taking successful economic decisions is not always easy for everything we are busying/consuming.

P.S. At least you can return a pair of shoes, clothes but never for food or a seen movie. Don't worry next movie won't be a failure smile.gif

Originally posted by The Zack:

Wiil Buudhan,

You don't have unlimited internet access?

Most service providers would limit your Internet if they see you using more than everyone else. It's better if you just watch it online, even though it lags and it sometimes cuts off. It's not save to download anything into ur computer with all the viruses going around.

Som@li   

^Most new labtops have HDMI connection to Digital TV and to your sound system, it is just a plug and play,I usually download movies, got account with rapidshare,with a 50GB/a month sometimes I finnish before the end of the month.

xps12.jpg

Any good movies out these days?

Oz   

^^ *Lol @ the teddy bears* Rapidshare is old (Instead of using your laptop to your plasma get a PS3 use as a wireless).

Torrentsplaza has been around for couple years it's secure and delivers good result.In order for you to join the forum you have to know someone whose registered and it costs 70 euros for a year subscription, Once you join you won't regret what you get from this place is HDDVD RIP movies and Blue-ray movies new and old crystal clear wacada!