Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

N. A. Vs. England ppl.

Qac Qaac   

hey i was just wondering, i know we all are one big family under the nomad family in somalia online. but i just wanted to start a new and intresting idea. i recognized there lots of ppl in London, and many in U.S.

so i wanted to know which of the two groups of ppl either from north america (canada & U.S.). are more in here.

also who are more cooler ppl, i am only talking about our somali ppl here ok. are the cool ppl from N A. or U.K. let the game begin

Admin sorry man, if the topic goes to General.

Do we even have to think about this question?

Its as obvious as the sun in the sky, that Canadians are better than Londoners and Americans combined. Kapiish?

Well If I say we somali Americans are cooler, then that means we are not cool....Anyway I all gotta say thanks God we are not in that little rainy island, n we are not anybody's subjects...LoL

Qac Qaac   

i think most galoow ppl, are from London.

most reer flight 13 are from U.S.

most cool ppl, from Kanata, or canada. Ott-T.o.

I have never been to the U.K. but what I hear, that place is just like living in Nairobi!

Londoners, isaxa hadiin waxa la iiga sheegey london ay beentahay:

1. There are times when you cannot make phone calls.

2. Electricity is limited. PPl use some sort of prepaid cards, smart cards for electricity.

3. No hot water for qubeys!!!!

4. Gasoline is very expensive

5. Parking lots are expensive

6. Because of #s 4,5, you cannot own a car therefor, y'all ride the subway, trains,-I remember Dawaco was complaining abt how she was squeezed by this 3DDD lady the other day on the bus/train if am not mistaken.

7.Joblessness, Qaad/chad eaters in a big way-Yes, we have Qad problem but not to the extent I heard abt UK.

8. Less Educational opportunities--here almost every somali has the opportunity to pursue higher education b/c financial aid availability due to their financial needs. You can go through 4 yrs of college with a minimal debt. I doubt if that the case for u nomads in UK!

More to come......

pearl   

Originally posted by *-DaReDeViL-*:

CooLer?And You determine this by the areas peopLe Live in?LoL..QQ you is qac.

lolol..when u said u is qac, it hit me.…u just solved a puzzle. all this time i was like what is qac qac mean....tanag u very armajo :D ...clearly explains what has been going on his mind or lack there of..

Qac Qaac   

Pearl, b4 aad sii wadin hadalka, i would conceal your ceeb for u. and tell u what is qac qaac, qac qaac is one of the companions of the prophet scw.

qac and qac qaac doesn't mean the same thing. ok. laakiin jaceelka waalagaa aqbalay. wali waa ixasuusataa miyaa.

WingA   

abdiladiif..

bro, we are not comparing countries or city for that matter.. its about SOL members..