Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Inauguration of the other Obama

nuune   

Yaa kugu yiri, haa waxaan daganaa xaafada Idaacadaha ee Hargeisa :D JB knows it, waxaana ka qaraaban jirey beeraha xaraf

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

The Scandinavian ?? ,, That one is horrible man.

Have u been to Shiraaqle ?? ,, there is a new one called Maroodi Jeex kinda outside the city on your way to Berbera. You go there when you've a hot dating ,,
:D

Yeah Scandinavian is the name. I went there once and I actually enjoyed it. After 20 yrs, everything was looking good in Somaliland.

Shireaaqle? No I haven't. Where is it?

Are you talking about Xamdi? If so, that place is no good.

Nuune,

What do you know about beeraha xaraf? Ma ciyaalki askartii ka tagtaad ahaydna :D

Kamaavi   

Baar guuleed dee,,,

Darbi guduudan ayaa ku wareegsan wuxuuna ku yaalaa intaan lagaadhin jigjiga yar garoonka iyo iskoolka kacaanka agtooda.

nuune   

Turub ooh you don't say dat, back in early 70s, I remember there was one mudaaharaad in bartabaha hargeysa meesha hada loo yaqaano Kheyriyada, mudaaharaadkaas oo sharciya cusub lagu hirgalinayey, alla maxaa Soomaali is jecleed barigaa, hadase kala yaace, Turub iyo Joker iyo Dhayman weeyaan :D

Turub, isa sheeg adeer, xaafadee ku nooleed geel beele, beeraha xaraf wanau u dalxiis tagi jirney markaan laba aliflaha ahaa

Originally posted by Poker:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

The Scandinavian ?? ,, That one is horrible man.

Have u been to Shiraaqle ?? ,, there is a new one called Maroodi Jeex kinda outside the city on your way to Berbera. You go there when you've a hot dating ,,

Yeah Scandinavian is the name. I went there once and I actually enjoyed it. After 20 yrs, everything was looking good in Somaliland.

Shireaaqle? No I haven't. Where is it?

Are you talking about Xamdi? If so, that place is no good.

Nuune,

What do you know about beeraha xaraf? Ma ciyaalki askartii ka tagtaad ahaydna
No it is not Xamdi ,, i hate that place. When you are in Xamdi to take the Berbera direction then you will have Shiraaqle. You continue and in about 5 min driving you have Moroodi-jeex.

It used to be a night club during the 70 and early 80s i heard.