Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Inauguration of the other Obama

Poker   

They are fast. :D

They offered me home made cookies. I was like, I don't know about this..did you put voodoo or something in this? :D

Ka waran MAANSHEEYE ice cream in the back side of Maaweel hotel with their little funny looking ice cream trucks.

Nephissa   

Wooow reer Hargeeso misana Wooow with capital W. Waxaasaa is-qor bilaa liis lagaa yiraa!

It's about time someone posted this pic on Obama's blog. :D .

living in the D.C metro area, its amazing to see how far people came to see this man. i have seen car plates from as far as California and alaska (no kidding). i couldn't go to see him, because for one i didn't had no tickets and 2nd i was working that day. i watched little bit on TV, it looked fun with after parties and stuff. thats the only thing i miss about it anyways.

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

looooooooool@voodoo ,,
:D

Never been to that maansheeye place ,,,

Yeah, two nice girls used to run it. King Khalid, Fara yare and all these somali singers from abroad used to hang out there during the day. I don't know if they're still in business.

So you're Purple dude? :D

Poker   

Weger, waar waa lagu haleelay nin yahaw ee go see a Sheikh and tell him bunkaa layga raacay.....quraan saar baad u baahan tahay. :D:D:D