Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

City Girl Vs Nomad Girl Xinne Xiirey..

Cawaale   

Haweenka guudka cas-cas hadaad tiraahdo tis-tis , dabadeed tiraahdo is-is iyagaana u raaci kas-kas adaa ka qaadi wis-wis . :D

X.Xiireey very typical!!

Chocolate that is just gross over simplification!

No it is not. Both type of women are going back and forth about their worth and sharaf according to him. And the miyi one is the traditional one, who caanaha u lista ninkeeda and taxadarka reerkeed while the reer magaal one is a cheap slut who gives up any chance she gets cuz she thinks she has the better end of the deal right? The whole shit stinks of sexism and the way older guys see women as something either pure, submissive, controled, following the rules to the T or ilbax, lost, dishonarable, lost, abuse and used. :eek: :eek:

Cawaale   

Sophist sxb, Odayga aqoon gooni ah uma lihi, balse gabayadiisa aan ka bartay! aad ayuuna u af adagayahy!!. Sidaas ay tahay, waa abwaan one of kind ah.

Yamxeerada(Sarcasm-k ana), aad uu ugu dheereeyo, sidoo kale comparisons-kuu ku fiicanyahay. but I'm afraid he is not neutral all the time!!

PS. Sophist , kan ka koobinaayo shekada ee, yaah, sax, waaa run-ta ku haayo, in aan aqaano aan u maleyhaa codkiisa smile.gif

Sophist   

Cawaale, waa that tall guy CCH.

Yamxeerada? is that sarcasm in Somali? If yes it would be ideal if you can let me know a poem which such word has been utilized.

Thanks.

S.

Sophist   

C&H "And the miyi one is the traditional one, who caanaha u lista ninkeeda and taxadarka reerkeed" and what is wrong with a maiden taking care of her lot?

Buuxo   

Sophist ,Ayeeyo I can't surely ask my parents to fasir the whole thing. But can you post the poem?

Ibtisam   

^^Buuxo, don't abuse your parents with this. I played it to my edo, she laughed the first few lines, after that she was like, oo oodgigu aaf xuuma, by his finishing line, she was going akhaas, waadi!, meel buu kaa daacey.

Sophist   

Ibti, your eedo perhaps has no appreciation for comedic literature! It is a quite playful lyrics.

Buuxo, unless your parents Somali Lit lover then don't.

S.