Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Faarax

Sheeko rageed

Ok, This thread i beleive is necessary for us fellas to educate ourselves. I mean, when we come to this section they want to dominate everything (I mean where is men's section?)...so why not start a thread where you post any questions (max-3Q's) about the ladies and experts would answer u back :D or maybe comments or just beef you have with women. **I know they are looking at us, but keep walking** Moving along, I will be the brave fella since aint got any attachments here at SOL..i will start.

My Questions-

1. Why do women complain about things even if you are not listening? (I am not generalizing here...women are probably doing it right now!) maybe there is some psychology behind it...and what is the best thing to do in such cases..

My beef!

I will tell you next time, It is too early to start beefin.

Expert opinion-

"No there is no psychology behind it, They complain and play the victim so that they can dramatize the next chance you have an argument. what to do - Change the subject right away with a shocking news!, never fails." :D

Dont be afraid ...it is a short life! post

J.Lee   

First: Women don't complain, they kindly inform you of your flaws and point out matters in which you erred.

Second: be thankful that she at least talking to you, personally I'd be more scared if she was silent. Silence usually means she is either thirsting for your blood or thinking about the best place to dump your body when rigor mortis sets in: she may even be considering taking a page of out of Lorena CutIt's book.

Third: whether you're listening or not at that particular moment doesn't matter, the point is for her to get whatever that is bothering her off of her chest; just know when she finishes her tirade, she will ask for your point of view, then you can panic.

Of course, the best thing to do in such cases is to just listen. how hard is that?

On a serious note, maandhow, you'll understand a woman when you see her as an individual instead of just part of a sex. It'll all become clear to you walaal.

Women don't complain, they kindly inform you of your flaws and point out matters in which you erred

:D kindly inform eh, I will try to remember that next time i want to complain

personally I'd be more scared if she was silent. Silence usually means she is either thirsting for your blood or thinking about the best place to dump your body

. :eek: I guess it is not green on the other side.

Of course, the best thing to do in such cases is to just listen. how hard is that?

exactly the idea of communication for every woman. You listen, I talk... and if you talk you better say what i like.

lets over power them...hehe :D

J.Lee   

You got it dude! Glad I could be of some help.

Personally, I don't talk much and I rarely listen: ergo I don't have any problems.

That is it, sign language is my preferred way of communicating....

Another thing, what's up wit somali gurls and indian movies?

-You would see females cry over something they know is fake, What in the woooorld?

-I am disgusted with fellas who bring flowers and candy with them cheesy lines ...like

"you are my everything"

Ladies you know he is faking..yet you still fall for it. :eek:

J.Lee   

How do you know he is faking? Could it be that you believe that simply because that is what you'd be doing if it were you in that given situation?

Lol

Ar dee ninyahow, run hadaa rabtidh, your understanding of the human psyche especially the males is bit screwed.

First, stop generalizing! We each, though there are traits which may unify us, have a personality that is independent of our sexual classification: each woman and man is as unique as a fingerprint: what applies to one doesn't apply to another; it is neither a necessary nor a sufficient condition. Ma i fahantay?

Second, our mind understands its surrounding environment by using frames: associating frames is how we interpret and translate information so that we are able to form a viewpoint or rather an opinion: form some sort of understanding about what the things that take place in everyday life.

In your example, certain things we see on the screen may mirror some images of our past or what we believe may likely be our future: it's kind of like a know-new contract. So even if the image is one of make belief, the frame we associate it with, the one that is conjured, is a reality to us.

As a result, we express ourselves, whether by acts of aggression, nonchalant repression, and so forth. One that is mostly favored by humans is emotional expression, particularly in the form of tears. It allows us to get rid off what ever grievances and feelings we may have toward whatever frame the image that we are viewing or analyzing produced; it's like exhaling, in a sense you are breathing out CO2 (negative associated feelings) and breathing in clean Oxygen or rather a better balanced and calm outlook.

What's the difference between a woman having her period and a terrorist?

A: You can negotiate with a terrorist. other than that! they ok in my book!! lol..! so know u know when to stay away from then...fyi rookies! :D