Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Signature --- A horrific dream

Salma   

It's 04:35 PM and I feel so exhausted and would like to sleep for sometime after heavy work day. It takes me almost 30 minutes to sleep and I woke up at 06:42 PM with a horrible headache from the scary dream that I saw (not a nightmre since it's not yet night :D )

To the point, I've really seen a horrific dream I am totally certain that it can work as a an original horror movie and make a success. The dream started in a huge hall where a big audience was attending a ceremony when suddently a crazy man with ugly face, white hair and limping body holding a knife started to attack the people. People panicked and run away to save their lives when the security guard show up and threaten the crazy man with guns, he runs away & disappear. However,the same horrific scene came back in another part of my dream where I found out after many attempts from the crazy man to reach for someone. At the end, the crazy man shouts that he only wants a specific person, one beautiful lady (don't jump to conclusion,it's not me :D ) and he wanna tell her something. When he calls for the lady and she comes near him, me as 1) the dream owner and 2) one of the people who were also running all the time will be surprised of what will happen next,,, I hold my breath like the rest of the others involved in the dream (whom I don't know, maybe my soul found them in the dream world) Guess what!!! he will peacefully request for something!!!, I was so scared & sure that he gonna slay her,,, but to my surprise & shock he will simply ask for her "Signature" and once she signed he thanks her and leaves the place.

OH MY GOD, what a stup!d dream!!!, he was suppose to kill her, anyway the dream was full of suspense, though I don't ever watch horror movies. I think the heavy work made my imganination so crazy.

After I woke up and drank my black coffee and while I was watching the TV news, I've remembered something,, Two days back I bought a perfume for my dad from Avon which is called "Signature" .... I told my brother about the dream and he said "It's cute dream for a cute girl,sorry, but I can't explain it for you, the The Dreams Interpretation books for Ibn Sirin and Al Tabari don't contain any "Signature" thing.

The world of dreams is so scary and fascinating, how come a dream makes you happy while another makes you scared to death??? Do our souls fly to different world after we sleep(The small death)? And how come one dream can be repeated in someone's dreams most of the time?? Whether it was my conscience or the subconsience which was working, but I need to admit "I loved my scary movie" :D

P.S. I am not gonna sleep after lunch, it could be caused by the chicken :rolleyes:

Chimera   

Stephen King based all of his work on dreams such as yours and he's one of the greatest authors in the Horror genre. The popular book Twilight also originates from a simple dream.

I personally know what you mean some of these dreams are better than the 100 million $ blockbusters of Hollywood. I dreamed a week or two weeks ago of a Native American giant in New York city, he had two heads with individual necks, one was a normal human head and the other was a Snakehead. I was in one of those metro things that go through the city. The giant crushed all the buildings and our train stopped, everybody was scared as hell. I was with people - friends - who I in real life had never seen before.

The snakehead of the Giant could extend it's neck unlimited and made it's way through the rubble of the city and then stopped at our train. I swear to god on my life there was a moment of silence untill he suddenly began to sing 'bad boys bad boys whatchu gonna do, whatchu gonna do when they come for you....then pushed us of the tracks which was considerably high. I woke up because of the feeling that i was falling to my death( like butterflies in my gut or something)

Now that's action! (btw Bad Boys II was on tv that evening which explains the comical suspense breaker)