Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

Garab Sare

Ereygan Garab Sare, i remember when i was about 10-11yrs old i blv this Driver of us ayaa waxaa uu yiri bari baa waxaa la iidiray in Bari shaqo daraadeed. Markaas baan waxaan maqlay dad lagu magacaabayo waa reer garab sare. the funny thing is every time he is asked who are you he raises his shoulder and tells ppl didn't you see my shoulder how high it is. He though if you raise your shoulder then you are a member of the Garab Sare clan, still i do not know where they reside and what is this all about. But come to thing about it now it was funny.

Garabsare (the only uncensorable qabiil) :D

KK garabsarayaashu waa badan yihiin, qolada qardhood keliya ma'aha.

ari boowe yaa kuu been sheegay??

^garabsare is conglomeration (sp) of clans exlusively belonging to residents of Qardho – i remember the day i learned what it was when i tried to eat keli iyo carrab with maraq and i got slapped for it and told i was a garabsare and i should not be eating such delicious food; - only certain parts of the body like the upper parts. weli ciil baa i haya because of the little slap i got before i was made to spit it out.

kuwaad sheegoyso gubanka dambarsame bee degaan ;):D

Kool_Kat   

^Funny...

Sayid, I have never had keli, iskaba iloow carab (vomit)! :D Something about keli iyo calooleey, the thought of eating them just makes me sick...Malaha waa Garab Sarenimada! :cool: