Sign in to follow this  
money

Man Food ? Women Portion?

Aaliyyah   

A & T I agree with you it depends on the context. If both are working like ibti said it wouldn't be fair to ask the lady to do the house chores. However, if only the guy is working then it would be understandable to expect the woman to do the household chores.

The old somali culture promotes that men to stay away from the kitchen and what not. But, now it pretty much changed, many guys cook their own food.Since, so many of them live on their own so they are forced to cook their food or spend more money on take outs. so ibti if u want a brother to help u out find a chef, make sure the first question is "can you cook?" ..and be like if not u are not qualified ...cuz the chances are if he cant cook he was spoiled by a family and u wouldnt want a spoiled brat who cant cook or do the dishes... ;)

wa salaaam

Abtigiis   

Agree on the first part. But on your final closing lines, are girls looking for husbands or cooks these days? I don't think it has to be part of the selection criteria.

Just to be cheeky, nin Dish-washer ah sideed odhan adigu. Hawlihii kaluu ka habsaamiye?? :D

Aaliyyah   

^^I can't speak for other ladies, However I would want someone who can cook and help out with the household chores.

su'asha i waydiisay ma hubo in aa fahmay....nin weelka dhaqa saan u galaya miya tidhi?? hawlaha kale iga habsaamiyeyna maxa waaye ...bal hadalka isoo jilci walaal

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't think you want him to go there my dear AAliyah. Sheeko aan loo jeediin buu waada! Take my word for it, you don't want him to go there :rolleyes:

Abtigiis   

Aaliyah;

Don't mind. Hadal la jilciyaa meesha ma yaal. Was just trying to pull your leg. Not literally, though.

'You would want someone who can cook"? No harm in your wish, as long as you don't make it mandatory.

EDIT:- Ibtisam, your fears are understandable and well-founded. :D

Abtigiis   

No discussion on the morality of it. It is an opinion. For you, you know what is good. The practicality of it is more useful to discuss about. You may find the right guy without the skills. Tell me in all honesty, you will turn him down?

Ibtisam   

^^^If he is not willing to learn an extra skill, yes. It means he is not open minded enough and is not willing to change with the times and circumstances. Adaptability is a vital skill. There should not even be a discussion about cooking food.

Pujah   

Don't we ever get tired of asking this silly questions "should the man help cook or clean or any do any house chores" I mean really if he can't feed himself asaga iyo naagtisa ku dhib qaba so why is it ever a discussion.

money   

Baccalà Cacciucco Alici, Sardine, Anguilla marinate Seppioline in umido Missultin e polenta

Fritata di bianchetti Fritto misto di pesce

Orate al forno Acciughe fritte in pastella

Acciughe in carpione Acquadella o latterino fritto Agghiotta di pesce spada Anguilla marinata Baccalà alla vicentina Baccalà fritto

Branzino al sale Brodetto di arselle Buridda

Calamaretti fritti Calamari in zimino Calamari ripieni Capesante alla veneziana Cappon magro

Carpaccio di pesce Cartoccio di pesce spada

Cozze alla tarantina Cozze fritte alla iareggina

Cozze ripiene Filetti di baccalà Filetti di orata al cartoccio Frittura mista di pesce

Grancevola alla veneziana Impanata di pesce spada Involtini di pesce Moscardini lessati alla genovese Murena fritta Nasello al forno

Orata arrosto Pepata di cozze Pesce a scabecciu

Pesce al cartoccio Pesce alla pizzaiola

Pesce spada alla siciliana Pesce Spada arrosto in salmoriglio Polpettine di mare

Sarde a beccafico Sarde arraganate (sarde con origano e pane) Sarde grigliate Sarde ripiene

Sarde sfiziose panate Sardele in saor

Sbroscia bolsenese Scampi a zuppetta

Scampi gratinati Seppie col nero alla veneziana

Seppie con i piselli Seppie ripiene Sogliole alla mugnaia Spiedini ai frutti di mare

Spiedini di alici Spiedini di anguilla

Stoccafisso alla genovese Stoccafisso alla ligure Tonno sott'olio Tortiera di cozze

Totano imbottito Triglie alla livornese

Zuppa di pesce

MZanzi   

waxaa tiriba lagu yiri lol

hadaba inoo jilci walaal af ingiriiski baan ku dhib qabnay markaas af jamaljaan nasoo hordhigtay