Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Back to normality

Ibtisam   

Back to normality:

Sometimes your schedule gets messed up, your days blur into each other, you sleep when and if you get the chance, and you forget the notion of going out! On extreme cases you get withdrawal symptoms, spots, nose bleeds etc.

It feels good to have your life back, woooooooohooo. :D

No more dissertation!!!!! done, dusted!.

I’m back to normal, in my boring job, counting the hrs to going home.

weekend; sleep sleep sleep, shopping, sleep. :D bless

I’m back to normal, in my boring job, counting the hrs to going home.

Is that what You look forward to in the whole week end, You sound like You are in the verge of retirement, what ever happen to youthfull vibrant energy in to looking forward to a week end full of adventures/parties or hanging out till the dawn hours of the early morning

Ibtisam   

i'm too old for that crap.^^ been there, done that, moved on. :rolleyes:

what are you talking about, i am a respected home girl :D

and yes normality is what i want right now. lazy about for a while and do nothing but sleep and sleep and shop and sleep and earn easy money from work. :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

It feels good to have your life back, woooooooohooo.
:D

What the bloody hell you talking about? Are you inebriate?

At any case, may I borrow your 'life' briefly. I promise to return it in no time after I've worn it.

Khalaf   

You are in the verge of retirement, what ever happen to youthfull vibrant energy in to looking forward to a week end full of adventures/parties or hanging out till the dawn hours of the early morning

Opportunist….i mean bartender…this “youthful adventure†includes partying…clubbing….drinking…. hanging out all night? way go…forget your prayers…..be at clubs, parties….then in the masjid….

I hear that all the time…tho not a good Muslim myself….I keep in mind what our prophet (saw) said: 7 will be under the shade of Allah on the day of judgment, one of them is a youth who worshipped and feared Allah…. I rather be under the shade of Allah on that day inshallah. IB better advice...spend your youth fearing and worshipping Allah...road to successes.

i'm too old for that crap.^^ been there, done that, moved on. :rolleyes:

--That aint something to be proud of woman…..repent! :D

Ps: Mubarak on completing dissertation…..inshallah u will do well on it. Mon soeur pourquoi ne vous a pas fait me dire les bonnes nouvelles. Je suis fâché avec vous.

Nah um kidding…. mubarak again…..now the real shit starts…putting that degree to work….good luck to you…and the graduates of 2006. keep the remembrance of Allah....then everything will come easy.

Ibtisam   

SB: lool; hello to you too; where you been hiding :confused: and no you cannot borrow my life :D

Khalaf:

désolé pour ne pas vous dire les bonnes nouvelles. Mais maintenant vous savez. :D je n'ai pas su que vous parlez français. j'aurais pratiqué mon français cassé sur vous :D

MC hhmm, don't know if i wanna tell you now. :D