Sign in to follow this  
Dhimbil

The Opt-Out Revolution

Macalin   

Oh the gender wars are in VOGUE?..shoot how i mish this...

errr--let me do my male thing..'A woman's place is-----------------'?

answer go all the way down

THE SHOPPING MALL! :D

pearl   

Lakkad

THE SHOPPING MALL!

ooh...close call... u almost got urself in deep shit.....even though we all know u meant the kitchen :eek: .......

Gediid   

^^^^Even the space Lakkad left is the exact size for that dreaded work.....You know the one you mentioned above ;);)

Macalin   

LOL^^

So Now one cant speak his/her mind?,and isnt the shopping mall THE place for women??

anyways....NIN SIGTAY MANOOLA AA LAYIRI~

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Oh the gender wars are in VOGUE?..shoot how i mish this...

answer go all the way down

THE SHOPPING MALL!
:D

lol thats me right there and if my faarax agrees to feed my habit than I'd make him casuumad on a daily basis :D The thought of just sitting at home, cooking and taking care of my babies (which I'd do even if working) whilst he slaves away to make me shopping money just fills me with :D:D

Kaftan aside, Athena said it the best ;)

Education gives more opportunities , you can work if you must, stay at home and take care of your caruur / even home educate - it all depends on your circumstances and where you are ....

Xafsa   

The shopping mall is not THE place for women...ita a median for our favorite activity...if they brought all those nice things into our kitchens then we would never go to shopping malls.

lol...I don't know what the hell that ^ is...but just roll with it!

Blessed   

^^^Balaayo! I'll show you the ropes dee, not fun on being an online shopper on me own.. na'mean. But you know what, being housewife not so bad if your conncted to the net and faaraxs wallet- in fact it can be fun :D Lol sol's womens section would be totaly different too

Macalin   

^^Defintly this farax is willing to have a housewife in xchange for a SAHM(stay at home MOM)--and yes she will be paid for doing her JOB!well...

She Must tho' buy most of her bulk from 'victoria secret'(i don have to say WHY),'Bed bath N beyond'(U know i cant shop there!),and any other store that has variatey of 'beauty products'. :D ,if we can understand on the hrs and condition of pay--she should be free 2 do whatever she does! :D

Dhimbil   

What a practical bunch, its hard to disagree with Athena and Flying...much probs.

Ameenah....wali ma shoopping baad ka hadleysaa? i thought inaad kadharagtay markii aad karonto tagtay. You are the first female to cross oceans for shopping lol,,,ilaahay ha kuusiyaadiyo,,,waxaan kuugu ducayn maskiin aad lacagta kaxoogtid. :D

Originally posted by Lakkad:

^^--and yes she will be paid for doing her JOB!well...

^^You girls will allow lakkad to talk to you that way? :mad:

Dhimbil   

Originally posted by miz-unique:

but what do u suggest she do after the children are old enough to take of themselves , obiviously she will have to go back to work,
..so i will agree with athena and flying still
smile.gif

Miz unique

I was thinking, once kids are out of the house, retirement will be perfect, atleast thats what I'm planning for me and my princess. You see, my dream is to retire ASAP and enjoy life. I have no intention of working, working, and working until death. :D