Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somali-Women

here is the cure! xalimo7 please take out nin yaban and i will pay the date~ just give him a lil tlc and his blow his mind!! show him what the new generation can do!! lol...! i am sure he will start wagging his tale!! u ce love conquerors all!

Xalimo7   

Hmmmm let me think about yet, wait wait wait, is he the last man standing, Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You pic the tap rudy,

see you , am around dude

Qac Qaac   

why do i feel like the refree, it seems most of my posts, i am trying to end some misunderstanding, or an arguement. gender war in this case. NIN YAABAN, NIN WAALAN BAATAHAY. lol.

listen man, see u look like pride guy, and i think i know what u saying but u have to understand u have to go easy on our girls in here in western countries man, don't blame them, imagine watching tv of a western countries for almost 8hrs everyday, or studying in universities in these countries, u have to give them excuses and teach them easily. NIN YAABAN when u say they should obay their man, wrong and right, that is wrong. they should obay the man only when he is right, in islam the woman should obay their man, only when he is following islamic way, if he is not, if he wants to eat qaad for example, she doesn't have to obay that.

u r mixing calture into our religion man, come on. i know our calture is better than the western calture, but still our calture is not perfect. that is why some of the girls say screw the calture. woman should obay the man, only when he is right, and if the woman is right the man should obay too. why not.

wallaahi i am afraid for my beloved somali ppl. our woman think, they have to faight with this injustice that man do them, but in doing so they go to social workers who are christians, so they tell them something that is not good for them, and that is the problems we are having now adays.

and for man, pls seperate the ****** calture from our religion. our sister need their rights too.

p.s. if both men and women, fallow the real Islam, we wouldn't be having all this problems

man being old fashion, woman being librated. lol

nafta   

First of all what does obedience mean to u?

.....Lookin at dictionary :

Obediece: The obeying of direct orders from an authority figure, without question, meaning not underminig what that person tells you and thus obey him blindly and foolishly.

So basically what you're saying is that Women should be blindly following orders from their men in order not to looks westernised or anything that would be in contest with their obedience to their husbands. So in other words you are expecting a puppy for a woman...Well if you're looking for that then hey, going back to the bushes of Somalia would be just the thing for you, because latest i heard is that women over there are in desperate need of men like yourself. The thing i still can't get over is that you keep on going generalising even though ur claiming you are not. How would you know that every Somali female that watches, quoting you: "crab on TV" has an attitude change towards their husbands or future ones. Us somali females are the most tolerant, respectful women of all these nations. Who else would sit back and watch their husbands eat Qaat, or do Ganacsi in other countries while they are left at home to take care of the children...are they still disobedient to u?? You might wanna add up or consider what you are sayin or arguing about walaal, because your facts have no logical validity really.

The prosecution rests its case, carrying it over to the defendants... smile.gif

P.S. Walaal, don't see this as a personal attack on u, just expressing my views! ;)