Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Steve Irwin said he had to teach his children to be croc-savvy

Thunder   

If he was a non-white the media would've been all over it, and even find an explanation like "That is the way they treat kids, like animals"

Intel   

Crikey what was Stevo thinking

3n_croc,0.jpg

Steve Irwin holds his baby son while feeding a crocodile yesterday.

Picture: Channel 7

Modesty   

Amazing Micheal Jackson dangles his baby from a balcony and there come running the social services to take his baby away, and when crazy Steve puts is innocent infant by a croc. I don't see any people from social services.

Rahima   

Weirdo :rolleyes:

In Aus, the guy is actually not that big, so basically not many people care what he does.

And just a side note, no, people in Australia (excluding those from Queensland), DO NOT talk like that. It' so annoying really.

You know its not the 1st time he's done it, he did the same thing to his daughter when she was a couple of months old as well. He was never normal in the 1st place, i mean who in there right might would want to be in the same space as a croc. But like Rahima said, he really isnt that big at all down here, but crikey the things the world find entertaining these days continues to suprise me. especially the yanks...cheap thrills i think.

wasalaam.

P.s. Nayaa Rahima, y lie 4 u sound just as bad as stevie does, lol dont lie now.

Intel   

Originally posted by Intuition:

but crikey the things the world find entertaining these days continues to suprise me.

what....

Stevo is an absolute legend

i like his little phrases...... "what a beuty" and "isn't she gorgeous" :D