Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Picture Illusion

Emperor   

^Yes it does, in short you need to be locked up for 2 weeks with the Alshabaab for one hek of Quraan saar session karbaash included, na'mean

Cara.   

^Tsk tsk.

I can't see the dolphins because I can't get over how the man has no fingers but they drew certain features on the woman meticulously.

Urban   

I first saw the xaax picture too yesterday, like everyone else here..

Then I concentrated a bit more to find Jesus, but after readin the message it turned out they were actually dolphins.

Genius

I first see a jin or a ghost in a bottle lagu xiray waliba. Probably laba jini isku ciyaar heersare ah u socoto, oo sariirtooda [bottle] isku soo xireen and kuwa qoobarka [the dolphins] waa u sacabtumoyaan. :D

--------------

A good, old nomad sister used to post interesting images like these following two on here.

faces.jpg

3faces.gif

[Three faces in this image. Two are easy to spot, find the third.]

Paragon   

^I see 11 faces.

On the second pic; the third one is on the neck of the kid's pic. There's also an additional image; a rattle snake.

Look closer smile.gif

[edit] on the initial picture; you could say I saw both sides of the picture :D . The dolphin weren't the first side but the other. That style is ahem quite ahem... smile.gif .

Chimera   

MMA your first picture was confusing, after i spotted the sixth face, i didn't know anymore wether i was seeing new faces or old ones, so i just stopped

second one was easy - old man - grandma - young lady

Kool_Kat   

About the dolphins, at first I saw a man holding a woman, then though why is his nose in her eyes? Is one of her boobs bigger than the other? I then noticed something - I was like WFT, is she giving birth to a DOLPHIN? NO WAY...It was only then I noticed the dolphins...

MMA, kadaroo dibi dhal aan maqli jiray...10 waji ka badan uma jeedi, may be one of the dolphins ate it, who knows? :D

The 2nd pic was easier though, all three waa arkay...

Horaaba teena noo heysatee, ma dolphin baa ka fikiri karnaa ilaahaa na lehee? Mise waji aan raadin karnaa? Weeee... :rolleyes:

Ciise, Aadan and Kuusha, try this one, one of the well-known optical illusions images found on the net. How many fool ayaa aragtiin?

optical-illusion.jpg

I see sagaal faces aniga, including cunuga's. I think there is more than double of what I found in the image.

Here is another one, where I circled the hardest hidden faces that I could find.

opticaluw6.jpg