Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Bragging on TV about sex lands Saudi in hot water

SeeKer   

Is bragging about sex quarantinable? What will his ban accomplish other than embitter him. Its ridiculous that a government can put such imposition on a person. Oh wait...... I forgot we are talking about Saudi A .

NGONGE   

Seeker,

His public bragging is considered fasad fe al ard (spreading perversion is the nearest I could think of). Therefore, they believe the punishment is justified. The point being made here is that anyone can indulge in whatever they like, as long as they don't broadcast and glamorise it (but I bet they would break into the houses if they ever heard that Abu Rouge has been bragging about french kissing his Mrs or something...).

The funny thing here is that the man might have not done any of these things and was simply a fake show off (as many Arabs are).

SeeKer   

I have to look into that but I always thought fasad fe al arad had to do with corrupting the earth by destroying the beautiful creation that Allah SWT made. Allahu ya3lam they are the ullama and I can't say much on it.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Torres:

quote: There was even one Sheikh who demanded that
Al Waleed Bin Talal
(the nephew of the King) be brought to justice (because he owns the TV channel that broadcast this show).

Horta kaa ha la xiro!
I have seen a clip somewhere on youtube where the prince Al Waleed tells a women journalist to remove her Shuko while she in his palace and all the women around him are encouraged to dress as westerners.!

I wonder what is the Sharia rulings are regarding this issues?

Maaddeey   

"Well naturally nothing ofcourse would have or will ever come of it, because the good lord knows its only us women who are the true sinners."..

Acuudu Billah! sidee waxaan loo ogolaaday in meeshan lagu soo qoro?

The_Siren, Adoo Rag Wadaado ah ka cabanaya oo leh: "*****AYKUMU SALAAM" maa i dhahaanna waan arkay, haddana ma halkaney kula gashay? ALLAHUL MUSTACAAN.

some one translate to her plz