Suldaanka

Hassan Cali Khaire vs Ehlu Sunnah - Ilameerayso on steroids

The UN has turned to Sheikh Sherif and Hassan Sheikh's Madasha Xisbiyadda for help in bringing a solution to GalMudug. Another smack in the face of the incomptent Nabar iyo Naxdin.

WWW.CAASIMADA.NET

London (Caasimadda Online) – Hogaamiyaha Madasha Xisbiyada Qaran Shiikh Shariif Sheekh Axmed ayaa kulan xasaasi ah Magaalada London ee dalka Ingiriiska kula qaatay ergeyga gaarka ah ee Qarama…

galbeedi   
18 hours ago, gooni said:

Farmaajo sadexda qabiil oo dhibka wada way kasoo horjeedaan isku si bayna u neceb yihiin.

Gooni,

RAggan ku kulmay Nairobi kuma jiro qof keliya oo Soomaalidu dooranayso. Soomaalidu way ka balaadhan tahay afartan gobolada dhexe joogta iyo afarta Jubbada xooga ku joogta. Cod haddii la qaado Farmaajo banaanka ayuu ka qaadan. 

Dawladu bertahan waxay bilowday in ay dhalinyaradii kala soo hoos baxdo maamuladii oo lacag u qaybiso. Weliba Baanka Aduunka ayaa wax ka wada in kumanaan dhalin yaro ah toos loo maal geliyo. 

Calaa kuli xaal, markii arrinta Galmudug  adkaatay, waxaan soo waraystay dadkii ka soo jeeday Dhuusamareeb oo waxaan wax ka weydiiyey xaalada hadda iyo is qabqabsiga.

Dhawr arrimodd oo muhiim ah ayey ii sheegeen.

1-Dhuusamareeb Hoteelada macmalka ee ku yaala $100 doolar ayaa hadda lagu seexdaa. Sidoo kale dadka degaanku waa markuu ugu horeysay 30 ka dib ganacsi iyo dad kala duwani dhex socdaan magaalada. Baewaaqo aysan filayn ayey la kulmeen.

2- Waxii askari ahaa ee Sufiga hoos tagayey waxa la wareegtay dawlada oo mushaarkooda bixisa. Suufugu awood ma leh uu ku soo weeraro dawlada la dhisayo oo uu khatar ku gelin karo. WAxoogaa lacag ah buu rabaa iyo Fiise dibada ah isaga iyo qoyskiisa.

3- Xaaf waxa uu magan u noqonayaa Puntland. Cadaadana ma tegi karo Dhuusamareebna iskaba daa. Puntlandna lacag ay marti badan ku soorto mahayso oo tii Laascaanood iyo Sanaag ka timid ayey quudisaa.

Sida aan wararka ku hayno lacagihii dawlad goboleedku qaybin jiray way joogasadeen. Miyaad maqasheen in MUuse Biixi latiisu ku yidhi odayaashii wakhtigii Ahmed Siilaanyo madaxtooyada horjoogi jiray in qasnadii dawlada la xidhay. Waligaaba Muuse cay , hal doolar ma bixinayo. WAkhtigii Siilaanyo ninkii makarafoon qaataba afka loo buusin jiray.

Isku soo wada duub Soomaliya uma baahnaa maalin walba madaxwetne Cusub. Farmaajo Afar Sano ha loogu daro si uu u dhamsaystiro hawsha. Amisom way bixi, Turki baa imaanaya.

1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

4- In conclusion, unless this sort of model is acceptable to Villa Somalia, Yanks, will simply say, you guys should go back to the "old 4.5 model and 55 elders" who used to elect each MPs, which was the model they used back in 2016/2017. So now the lower-house of the parliament will have debate and see will they go with Yank's favorite version of Somalia's quasi-election in 2020?

If the election is held as the way you described where parties field candidates while keeping the tribal quota, N & N will win hands down. Yet, South West, and MPS from Somaliland and other will reject this formula. South West might eventually lose the huge number , 61 mps,  they have in the current system. 

James SWan and the UN itself welcomed one man one vote scheme in the peaceful regions. That kind of moves will disarm C/laahi DEni and others to nominate people from Garoowe.Yet, it all depends how the government improves security in LOwer Shabeele , GEdo, Galmudug and Hiiraan. THey are not interested in Middle Shabeele were the Unaka are backing Al-shabaab these days.

Anyway, FArmaajo will be facing two weak candidates from the same clan--Unaka. 

At the moment FArmaajo doesn't belong to any tribal block. As Gooni said, he is hated by the rebels who destroyed the country. 

Jabhadaha iyo Somaalida keebaa badan? Soomaalida ayaa ka badan jabhadaha.

galbeedi   

OOdweyne, 

I do not read your long drivels anymore. You keep talking about hatred or destroying Somaliland as usual . Somaliland is stuck. It is a 30 years old immobile child that never grows. It runs to whomever shows little compassion whether it is Hassan Sheikh , the TPLF or washed up warlord in JUbba jungles. This project is static and waiting another wave from Somalia to change , and that nagging fear is apparent from secessionists.

Farmaajo never disturbs or even bad mouths Somaliland. It is not his nature, yet you guys looking for confrontation. I can asure, It will not be the Southern fools who will stop the secession  in their tracks , but we the real uninosts. 

I went to a barber shop the other day and this outlaw from Burco saw Erdogan from the TV and lost his mind . He insulted his mother and called all kind of names while customers were shocked by this uncontrollable hatred. I told the barber shop that today is my last day for coming to this place. I told him that I thought the place to be a family shop were people watch their language. Sometimes, I wonder  , why secessionists always talk like people from streets with really bad uprining.

Anyway, enough arguing with this old fart OOdweyne. I found from SOL this newcomer who has both witts , short and coherent jabs that are both logical and intelligent with some dose of reality. I think this Dhaqaale guy will be a good march to silence this outlaw with zero sense of logic and reality.

Dhaqaale said,

"Somalilands' dream of independence ended the moment Turkey made the decision to stabilise Southern Somalia and get Mogadishu out of its coma. Russia is Turkeys biggest ally and is looking to setup a base in the port of Berbera in Somalia. The world hates separatist and will not entertain forming a new country out of Somalia's territorial integrity. The idea of creating a new country based on the same people will open Pandora box. South Sudan got Independence because the African Union granted it based on linguistic and religious differences between the Sudanese people to end a 30 year civil war."

Somalilands' case is nonexistent no matter what your elders have sold to you.

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

from Villa Somalia, can't seemed to fathomed that if there is any entity that is stuck in the sand in any where in the Somali peninsula, sure, that is Somalia and Villa Somaliland in particular. After all, they can't make a simple government ever since 2000,

in Somalia, the combination of  international terrorism and extremist religious ideologies have undermined peace building which in turn exasperated the natural divisions of the society. On the other hand 30 years has passed and nothing changed in Somalialand. 70% unemployment, crumbling hospitals, and zero institutions while tribalism, nepotism and corruption is rampant. After 30 years it has 250 million budget. Yet, no one is questioning this stagnation. I have no doubt this spoiled child is waiting a wave from Somalia sooner or later. 

THere is a fear among people like you that if Somalia becomes peaceful it could affect everything that has been done for 30 years. What you wrote today is similar or identical what you wrote two or three years ago or even last week. Tell us at least something we don't know.

By the way vulgarity and bad language has nothing to do with balls or manhood. It is insecurity, and ignorance. It is becoming a badge of culture and identity from your kind especially those from Burco. Yesterday, the illiterate and street gangster who is appointed as governor of AWdal region insult Allah the Almighty, and Islam in a public gathering. I can not repeat his words  in this family blog but the people are shocked that a public official will act this way. It is foreign to the locals, yet these are the top officials of Somaliland.

Here is Sheikhul balad of Awdal Hassan Daheeye.