Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Growing Hair longer tips

I say go for protein enhanced shampoos, esp. ones with keratase. Also use a leave in conditioner at least once a week to ensure that your ends are health and unsplit.

Above that, a 2cm trim every month should get the hair growing! I have long hair down to my waist but mine seems to grow like crazy without having to worry about the above! Anyway, hope that helps! ;)

You should do what I do. Braid your hair regularly and then completely forget about it, and before you know it, you'll be like "Oh my God, I can use my hair as a jacket!"

It's like with water, it will never boil if you keep watching it.

Aaliyyah   

Nice tips. Mashallah..had fun time reading it ..

Btw many of u adviced to chop one's hair while others were like kinda scared of doing it cuz of their family. Just wanted to say u ppl shouldn't be that scared to shave your hair lol..cuz I did that last June! my mom wasn't happy at first like what the hell did u do lol, but then she was like whatever n she got over it LOL. Not to mention I am a hijabi so no one saw it unless I was at home. n Alhamdulilah my hair now a year later is a little below my shoulder and looks a lot healthier.

So, I definitely advice you guys to chop your hair and start from the beginning especially when you know you neglected ur hair and used all these chemicals..

n yes, avoid chemicals...

use natural remedies and u will see good results..

salaam

Ladies ladies how to grow your hair eh!..First..nafaqo! ( By mouth) Eat good food. Plus you need to take Vitamins. I take prenatal Vitamins best for hair and nails and glowing skin. I also heard eating eggs are really good for a growing hair.Hope that helps.

Aaliyyah   

how do you feel eating prenatal vitamins that are meant for pregnant woman?...just saying like i wouldnt feel comfortable with it bt then again i dnt like eating pills period.

But, I did hear it is good for hair growth. So how much hair growth did you see? like compare the growth u saw once u ate those pills with your normal hair growth??is it really worth to take it?

salaam

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, anigu qoloyinkaas kuma jiro. Timo badan oo bulbul ah, oo waliba wajiga saaran ayaa madaxeyga ku yaal. Bidaarta iminka kama warwarayo may be 15-20 years down the road, when I have 12 childeren, (the Soccer team hahaha.), big house, and married with the screaming wive! dee markaas bidaartu iyadaa iska iman.

Aaliyyah   

lol why does the wife has to be a screaming one, or a nagging one? cant u guys ever dream of having a good kindhearted wify :P

Aaliyyah   

lol thats not what u said dee, u were like u gonna get bidaar wen you have 12 kids and a screaming wife (as if there is no other type of a wife but a screaming one) LMAO..

Taleexi   

Haweenay ha timo gaabnaato sababta oo ah timaha gaabani faa'iidooyin badan bay dheeryihiin kuwa dhaadheer. Hadda waa iga talo uun.