Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

CONGRATS TO THE SOL ADMIN.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I just wanted to say that in the past week or two,

SOL has become flooded with new members (some from snet) and they were flooding SOL with

negativity and giving it a bad name.

Like any site, when it becomes popular the

quality of content in the forums decrease.

So the SOL Admin. staff did a good thing by cutting off the membership, reviewing the new members (that have registered in the last couple of weeks) and implementing a 'buddy referral' system for new applicants that want to become

SOL members.

People might bitttch and bicker about SOL and how we might censor things on here but the fact is, control and restrain brings about better discussions. As well, inshallah, a sense of respect for the site and its members.

Jazaka Allah khayr

Keep up the good work

Fi Amanallah

Did the SOL administration force you to congratulate them or something. They just did their job, aight!

Tell me when it's my time to congratulate the SOL Admin. Before I might get banned from SOL! hahahaha looool :D:D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

as long as this forum is up and running with positive contributions from all members and does not end up like Somalinet, then i'm all for it,,,,,

Admin do what u gotta do to keep this place clean with as many 'good' nomads as possible ,,,peace