Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Dubai Metro

Khayr   

^^^^

Saxib, it will be packed with all the poor indian workers unless the make the fares like 10 dirhams per ride.

Arabta have too much oil money on their hand and as of late, call it inflation or greed - but all their prices for products and services have gone through the roof.

Salma   

This is something I will never try, at least in the near future....

Continue reading her book "Murder in the Metro"....

ScarFace   

^^Salma why not?

Norfsky what if I'm holiday and travelling with the family i.e cousins, sister etc...we have to go into 2 seperate carriages or are you referring to a sub-section within a carriage#?

Salma   

^^^ I am not sure, but probably the women place is optional...

JB: I am not, it just that the Metro idea is a bit strange for me.. UAE land is not like UK, USA or elsewhere... The nature of the land is different. They built everything, I can't still believe that the land can carry a heavy thing such a Metro which moves very fast...

We, Abu Dhabians, everytime we enter Dubai, make comments and laughs at Dubai's buildings and call the city "King Solomons's City, where the Jinnis do the buildings, bismillah". And now, a metro... I prefer the traffic jam :D