Sign in to follow this  
muhsin.max

Hi there

I'm new here though my old man and his cousins fight over the politics section pm somaliaonline since I was 10 years old.

can we be all friends?

btw I'm Aussie/ Somali

Regards

from me smile.gif

To my friends they are disappointed I joined somaliaonline, and not because somalionline admin accpeted me as a memeber.

For my generation, somaliaonline is seen by most of my somali cyber mates of my generation as censored warlords in exile.

As your acknowledged old man on here, didn't I ask you to clean your room hours ago? What are you doing online? Soco nadiifi qolkaaga now. Right now!

P.S. - Welkam.

And what is your 'generation' that sees those 'censored warlords' online?

Originally posted by muhsin.max:

To my friends they are disappointed I joined somaliaonline, and not because somalionline admin accpeted me as a memeber.

For my generation, somaliaonline is seen by most of my somali cyber mates of my generation as censored warlords in exile.

LoL, if you don't like the censorship here, you and your "cyber mates" could check out Somalinet where anything and everything goes. And on that I like to wlc you and your cyber mates to SoL.

Aaliyyah   

I'm new here though my old man and his cousins fight over the politics section pm somaliaonline since I was 10 years old.

can we be all friends?

btw I'm Aussie/ Somali

Regards

from me

wlc to the forum walaal and we are all friends in Sol till you enter the politics section. So as long as you stay away from the politics section and keep your political view to yourself you will be my favourite Soler! lol!

salaam