Sign in to follow this  
Al-Muminah

Seven year limit on marriages

Paragon   

^^You know it is not such a bad idea. Many people who stay in long term marriages are scared shidhless from breaking out of it. They are so used to being reliant on it that it dictates every move they make or don't make. It makes cowards out of people. Thus this contractual marriage is very suitable in compating the deterioration of couples into half-humans smile.gif .

I personally would want a marriage lasting less than 10 years. I can't stomach longer than that. Changing partners is a necessity of life.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Ha ha ha Keyf & Paragon, waa arki doontiin idunko mid la gaboowdeen.

Brown, und Warum?

Hey Lily,Guten Tag!! Es tut mir leid,Können Sie mir helfen? Wie sagt man, auf deutsch? What the heck is the matter with this people? :D

Nephissa   

Limit my foot. There is no expiration date unless it's death. Only then in my life, does that count. We go into marriage with our whole heart. If it ends, it better bew for a reason that we weren't expecting at the time or a change in circumstance that was beyond anyone's control.

Faheema.   

Many view marriage as a long-term contract and by that, every long-term contract will eventually be due for what they call a ‘Contract Reset’

chubacka   

I personally would want a marriage lasting less than 10 years. I can't stomach longer than that. Changing partners is a necessity of life. [/QB]

:eek: :eek: :eek: Are you for real?

P, can you pleeeesseee let ur other half know ur intentions before committing to ur strange little marriage contract. I am sure its something dey shud know!

NGONGE   

I love the way that even though it says it in the article a few of you still think this person is a man! Heh. It's a woman, you blind people. :D

By Western standards it's quite a vote winner to be honest. Though I'm sure it's merely an election gimmick of course. Still, if it even becomes a law it would most certainly entail the idea of prenuptials, expenses and the sharing of wealth and personal effects. All these being serious problems affecting the western world today, I foresee many men and wealthy people voting for her.