Sign in to follow this  
Intel

poor guy

Intel   

An unidentified spectator ran onto the playing field late in the rugby match, between South Africa and Samoa. the intruder attempted to tackle Louis Koen, South Africa's replacement fly-half.

the South African number 10 was in the process of taking a goal kick, after replacement half-back Neil de Kock had scored a try. The spectator was tripped up by the player's boot and injured himself in the process. Koen, luckily, was unharmed but the intruder was stretchered off the field and was taken to Brisbane Royal hospital for observation.

invader.jpgSamoaFanInjured031101Gbg.jpg

The pitch invader lies, apparently unconscious, on the pitch during the

South Africa v Samoa Pool C game at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Intel   

AYOUP

i saw that on Telly as well

it was pretty funny how the dude started to walk down the street casualty afterwards as if he done nothing and the Camera man was walking behind him and pointing at him "IT WAS HIM, IT WAS HIM" :D:D

N.O.R.F   

lol, i saw both incidents on tv, the guy who got shot was still running around.......as for the the guy on the rugby pitch, hes just crazy, have u seen the size of those rugby players? how can u try to attempt to tackle those guys.....

as for the world cup it self, my team Fiji were knocked out against the Scots, now its time to support the All Modows!

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

as for the the guy on the rugby pitch, hes just crazy, have u seen the size of those rugby players? how can u try to attempt to tackle those guys.....

lol North bro the funny thing was the guy completely missed the player and he knocked the @$#% himself out.

and yeah im also gutted that FIJI are out, but my team the All Madows are still there but that gutsy walsh team gave us bit of a fright though.

Northerner i must say iam pleasantly surprised root for those bloody winging poms the only team i couldn't bear to see them winning the cup.

GO DA THE ABs

roko.jpghaka.jpg

N.O.R.F   

come on all blacks vs the aussies

that will be a heavywieght contest, may just stay up after suxur to watch it, what day is it on?

RaMpAgE   

Aussie v Allblacks? no match allblacks all the way, always supported allblacks even tho iam in australia.

Iam waiting for england v allblacks game, and allblacks crushs them smile.gif

Viva allblacks.

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

New Zealand Rugby Union team 'the all blacks' cos they wear, believe it or not, black shirts, black shorts and black socks, plus they are the best rugby team in the world cup!!

Libaax stick to the american sports mate!

RaMpAgE   

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

iam still shocked, my allblacks lost :(

Zu. lol it was One of, anways allblacks won the bledisloe cup smile.gif ALLBLACKS WILL BE BACK!

ps. england will win

Intel   

Originally posted by RaMpAgE:

ALLBLACKS WILL BE BACK!

MATE THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE 1995

NOW IM NOT SURE, ALL BLACKS ARE THE PORT ADELAIDE OF RUGBY "CHOKERS" :mad: :mad:

BTW GO THE WALLEBIES I DON'T WANT THOSE BLOODY WHINGING POMS WIN THE CUP, IT BELONGS TO HERE IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE